What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Well i also use Jovetic most as left winger,but wanted to show all players that i possese in attack.Thx alot i will try first time tomoroww(my dad works on my comp,loll.....)

does anyone know what to do when your players say that there is a lack of managerial discipline

I am looking to partner Dzeko with Rooney ?

Anyone has a good suggestion for the roles for them ?

Currently i am pondering between Advance forward/Attack for Dzeko and Deep lying forward/Attack for Rooney.

Just wanna hear from those who has worked with this pair and had got good results from the roles assigned.

Cheers :D

Rooney is best as Deep Lying Forward with support duty imo, have never played both together though

I am looking to partner Dzeko with Rooney ?

Anyone has a good suggestion for the roles for them ?

Currently i am pondering between Advance forward/Attack for Dzeko and Deep lying forward/Attack for Rooney.

Just wanna hear from those who has worked with this pair and had got good results from the roles assigned.

Cheers :D
complete forwards, dzeko support, rooney attack. ive always played rooney as a complete forward attack, dekzo can also play deep lying forward. they scored 80+ goals between them last season

I m in my 3rd season now with Arsenal n just managed to get Aguero. i am playing a 4-5-1 formation with D.Villa as a lone striker(poacher) n he is banging in the goals for me. Well with Aguero on board i just dont seems to know which role or formation will get the best out of him. i have Almunia(GK), sagna, clichy, vermaelen, mexes(FBs/CBs), annan(DM), fabregas, ramsey(CMs), silva, arshavin (WGs), Villa (ST).
I am thinking of changing the formation to a 4-2-3-1 with aguero playing just behind Villa as an inside forward.
pls guys i need help on how to play aguero.

play him as a trequartista behind villa, he'll create lots of chances for villa to convert and get quite a few of his own.

need to find out what role soldado is best as.
other 2 strikers are milveskyi and palermo. they have 4 goals between them in 5 games.
i play a 4-4-2 with wingers

Can you suggest me how David VILLA play's best? Complete Forward, Poacher...etc...Thanks!

FABREGAS?!?!?!?!!?!? playing him advcd forward attack but he just wanders around the pitch passing to walcott or one of the other CMs... not getting goals or assists... Arshavin too, trying insider forward support but not scoring...... thanks in advance any help would be appreciated!

Can you suggest me how David VILLA play's best? Complete Forward, Poacher...etc...Thanks!
advanced forward.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

FABREGAS?!?!?!?!!?!? playing him advcd forward attack but he just wanders around the pitch passing to walcott or one of the other CMs... not getting goals or assists... Arshavin too, trying insider forward support but not scoring...... thanks in advance any help would be appreciated!
advanced player attack is the perfect role for fabregas, if you're also also having problems with arshavin it could be your tactic, what are you playing?

hey thanks, i'm playing attacking or control 4-5-1... with fabregas in the centre alongisde box to box mid.. dont understand why hes not doing well, also he wont listen to me when i tell him to get forward whenever possible and not collect the ball from deep... ANNOYING!

Any idea for Simon Vukcevic? I'm Tottenham

I'm thinking to make him box to box mid.

picking the ball up from deep is an importnant part of his game, thats why he wont unlearn it. to be honest its a great ppm, if you can get him to learn gets forward at all times they combine really well, he come deep, pass the ball, move into a dangerous postion, and pass/shoot. have you set him as the playmaker? you could try playing 4-2-3-1, and play him as an amc, set one mc to box to box, and the other to ball winning mid/defend. balanced shorter passing, more freedom, more pressing, more roaming

wow that should be really helpful "themadsheep2001" i will try and get him to learn get forward at all times, is there a reason some players are reluctant to learn things you tell them when it would clearly benefit them? trust of my managerial capability?? thanks for your help.. don't suppose you could say something similar about andrey arshavin at aml i'd rather not change formation...
what tactic would suit them best? i.e control/attacking etc.??

Whats the best role for Joao Moutinho and Marchisio.I am playing 4-4-2 formation

wow that should be really helpful "themadsheep2001" i will try and get him to learn get forward at all times, is there a reason some players are reluctant to learn things you tell them when it would clearly benefit them? trust of my managerial capability?? thanks for your help.. don't suppose you could say something similar about andrey arshavin at aml i'd rather not change formation...
what tactic would suit them best? i.e control/attacking etc.??
yeah reptuation makes a big difference, give it some time get some good results and they'll be more likely to listen to you.i personally dont like inside forward, i prefer advanced playmaker since they cut inside anyway, but they also pass and cross as well as shoot when its on, try arshavin as that.

attacking or control are merely strategy they can differ from game to game, but as arsenal your stating strategy should be attacking. though if you play arshavin as adv playmaker, make sure the fabreags is playing as MCr when set to adv playmaker, so they are on different sides of the pitch (so that fabregas drifts out to the right hand side) for me if the winger is coming inside, but has good creativity, flair, decisons and passng they shot be avd playmakers not inside forward, lots of people have the same problem with messi cos they set him to inside forward only

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Whats the best role for Joao Moutinho and Marchisio.I am playing 4-4-2 formation
not sure that midfield would hold up defensively but if your playing them together, moutinho deep lying play maker or box to box, marchision adv playmaker (i think, cant remeber his stats, post a screenhot if you can)

I usually put Marchisio as central midfielder,and not deep lying playmaker cause he has creativity around 15,and his mental abilities for playmaker arent so good.
Thx for Moutinho,i play also box-to-box but sometimes when D'Agostino isnt playing i put him as playmaker.
But still i have problems with attack.Cant make Dzeko and Pazinni play together.I put Dzeko as target man support,and tried to put Pazzini as Advanced Forward and Poacher.Dzeko is the only one that scores,and Pazzini strugles almost every match.So should i change Dzeko or what?
In some games i play 2 winger 1DM and one AM(Diego is advanced playmaker) and sometimes 2wingers,2 CM....

I usually put Marchisio as central midfielder,and not deep lying playmaker cause he has creativity around 15,and his mental abilities for playmaker arent so good.
Thx for Moutinho,i play also box-to-box but sometimes when D'Agostino isnt playing i put him as playmaker.
But still i have problems with attack.Cant make Dzeko and Pazinni play together.I put Dzeko as target man support,and tried to put Pazzini as Advanced Forward and Poacher.Dzeko is the only one that scores,and Pazzini strugles almost every match.So should i change Dzeko or what?
In some games i play 2 winger 1DM and one AM(Diego is advanced playmaker) and sometimes 2wingers,2 CM....
it seems like pazzini isnt getting any supply, set dzeko to deep lying forward support, and pazzini advanced forward

Well i engaged almost all my team,but i will sure try this option soon.If it doesnt works i am gonna sell Pazzini,which is the last possibility cause i am great fun of Pazzinni's play.
And by the way thanks for the advice....

Back