What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
well i want to play 4-2-3-1 with my manu but they suck at it. now they're playing with an asymmetric 4-4-2 and playing it pretty well too but i want 4-2-3-1 so i need some help guyz.

my manchester united:

rooney, agüero, anderson, nasri, nani, moussa sissoko, mamadou sakho, rafinha, vidic, evans.

Aguero deep lying, Pato Poacher, Dzeko Complete forward. :)

I am playing 4-3-3 with manchester city and in attack i play with Tevez,Adebayor and Robinho with next roles...
Tevez-advanced forward_attack Adebayor-Target man_support Robinho-Poacher_attack...
Also i play mid on 3 with Barry,De Rossi and de JOng
Barry-deep lying midfielder_support De Rossi-central midfielder_attack de Jong-Ball winning midfielder_defend...
So any complainments on this roles...?

I play a very attacking (risky!) 3-d-3 (no width at all) and the three strikers are dzeko, balotelli, and aguero (but rotation is allowed as I have tevez and zarate) in my formation I stick to having one deep lying forward, one complete forward and one poacher - out of the five, who should go where? thanks in advance.

I'm managing Newcastle and I would like to know which duty I should give my players.

WBL = José Enrique
WBR = Marco Padalino
2x CB = Steven Taylor and Sergiy Kryvtsov

MR/L = Florent Malouda and Shaun Maloney
2x MC = Fleck and van Bommel

Strikers = Morimoto and Klose

Hi guys. I have a perfect tactic ] at least ı think so =) ]. My all midfielders and wingers are scoring much but my forwards arent scoring (they miss a lot in every match ). Wha t do you suggest for my forwards . This is my squad ;
-----------------Cech--------------------
Srna[DR]---Terry---Sakho----A.Cole[DL]--
-------------Essien(Mikel)[DMC]----------------
---------------Lampard[MC][Box to Box]------------------------
Gourcuff[AMR]------Zhirkov(Jovetic)[AML]
----Aguero[Advanced Forward]----Milevsky[Target Man]

For team instructions i play with direct passes , almost full out of attack and high tempo . Im happy for team inst.

I made 70 goals in 25 matches in Premier League. But Lampard scored 18 of them sakho scored 14 off them (I had a good corner tactic) also Zhirkov and Gourcuff scored together almost 20. Aguero and Milevsky scored together maximum 20 :)

So i wanna ask you mates what should i do to made my forwards more active scorers?

Last one thing ı use the old tactic instructions so i look the fatures off a target man and put the same instructions for my players. What should i do for agu and milevsky.

If you need to look pics ı can out later.

(Sorry if i made mistakes coz my english not very well).

Last edited:
Hello Managers,

I have made a team with Wonderkids and my first season just kicked off.
The problem is I can't get the right fit for my team. I tried a lot of different tactics including J Woody's.

I did quite good against my own team, won 5-0. I arrenged a friendly with chelsea and i keep loosing. The best results was a 2-2.

So I was wondering if any fellow managers could help me.
The Only thing i know which worked well was.
Jovetic AML Inside forward Attack
Bojan: Deep Laying forward Atatck
Also Pato scored 7/7 for me but somehow he can't score at the chelsea game.

This is my team

Gk: Areola, Sergio Asenjo
DL: Mattock, Diego Renan
DR: Davide Santon
DC: Otamendi, Jonny Evans
DC: Sakho
AML: Di Maria, Jovetic
AMR: Alexis Sanchez, Eduardo Salvio
MC: Toni Kroos
MC: Marco Verratti, Pjanic
ST: Bojan, Mario Balotelli
ST: Pato

Thank you In Advance

Last edited:
Hello Managers,

I have made a team with Wonderkids and my first season just kicked off.
The problem is I can't get the right fit for my team. I tried a lot of different tactics including J Woody's.

I did quite good against my own team, won 5-0. I arrenged a friendly with chelsea and i keep loosing. The best results was a 2-2.

So I was wondering if any fellow managers could help me.
The Only thing i know which worked well was.
Jovetic AML Inside forward Attack
Bojan: Deep Laying forward Atatck
Also Pato scored 7/7 for me but somehow he can't score at the chelsea game.

This is my team

Gk: Areola, Sergio Asenjo
DL: Mattock, Diego Renan
DR: Davide Santon
DC: Otamendi, Jonny Evans
DC: Sakho
AML: Di Maria, Jovetic
AMR: Alexis Sanchez, Eduardo Salvio
MC: Toni Kroos
MC: Marco Verratti, Pjanic
ST: Bojan, Mario Balotelli
ST: Pato

Thank you In Advance
You need to give time for ur team to learn to play together.. U have ALL new players on this team, there is no chemistry with the players... Unfortunatly, but it might take while to get some chemistry. thats the only problem i see with this team

I really can't seem to get some decent production from Yoann Gourcuff... He is very inconsistant and its not rare he gets 6.1 ratings in first half of games....

I am playing him Advance Playmaker attack at AMC. I have him playing with some good players, i dont get it...

Hey,
I am building 4-2-2-2 strategy for my FC Bayern team and I am bit lost what roles I should give to my midfielders. In centre I want to play Schweinsteinger Van Bommel/Tymoschuk and in wings Ribery and Robben. Should I make Schweini as deep lying playmaker or box to box as I prefer my wings to exploit as playmakers. And should I put Bommel/Tymoschuk to DMC to make more defensive?

I am making good tactic for Bayern for months and I always fail. Any suggestions?

I put Schweini as deep lying playmaker and Tymo as ball winning midfielder/defend and it looks pretty good. Ribery as advanced playmaker and Robben as inside forward makes nice combination, but now problems with strikers Olic has about 3-4 clear cut chances per game but always shoots straight to the keeper. What roles give to my strikers? I use Klose, Gomez, Olic, Muller.

Last edited:
Im playing 4-4-2.My two strikers are Didier Drogba and Sergio Aguero.What roles suits them best?I want to have the best from this partnership.

I really can't seem to get some decent production from Yoann Gourcuff... He is very inconsistant and its not rare he gets 6.1 ratings in first half of games....

I am playing him Advance Playmaker attack at AMC. I have him playing with some good players, i dont get it...
try him as trequartista, someone else who used him got amazing reults, something like 29 goals and 32 assists or something ridiculous like that

Dzeko, Van Persie, Bendter and Walcott? I know they are great players but i just want to now what are their best roles and best instructions using sliders and everything to get the very best out of them?
Thanks

Last edited:
Wayne Rooney? Could I play him alongside Villa as a trequartista or would he work better as a deep lying forward? Thanks.

Wayne Rooney? Could I play him alongside Villa as a trequartista or would he work better as a deep lying forward? Thanks.
playbthem as complete forwards, rooney support, villa attack, but uncheck hold up ball on villa, set rooney as the left striker, villa down the right. and use drill crosses

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Dzeko, Van Persie, Bendter and Walcott? I know they are great players but i just want to now what are their best roles and best instructions using sliders and everything to get the very best out of them?
Thanks
dezko, complete forward support.

van persie deep lying forward or complete forward, can play support or attack, AML winger, but change to cut inside, LM winger. but change to cut inside.

walcott, winger

not sure about bendtner, deep lying forward most likely

i play as chelsea and this is my formation and Cassano wont score

Drogba DLF,Attack
Iaquinta Ad.F,Attack​

hi not sure what roles to use ive got torres and adebayor as ST and arshavin and robhino as AML AMR i also play with two MC's normally barry and ireland not to worried about my defence its just a normal back four.

thanks for your help

Back