What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Drogba DLF Attack
Iaquinta AF Attack
Cassano Wing Support
Lampard AM Attack
Obasi Wing Support
Essien DefensiveMid Defend
A.Cole LFB Auto
Terry CB Defend
Carvalho CB Defend
Bosingwa RFB Auto
Cech GK Defend
Any Change Suggestions

Last edited:
What role for Richie Wellens? I was thinking deep lying playmaker but his tackling and marking are poor, box to box looked possible but again he can't really defend.

how would it be best to play neymar? got him up front with rooney...... i was thinking poacher?

im managing real madrid and i am confused on what is the best role for benzema?
my tactic is 4-2-3-1 deep with benzema in the point and ronaldo, kaka, and ribery supporting him from behind

with southampton first season. my strikers are rickie lambert, michael mifsud, david mooney and marek saganowski. just wondering if anyone has any advice on which pair to play and which roles and duties to give them. (playing 4-4-2) at the moment looking towards rickie lambert as supporting target man with one of the others as poacher or advanced forward. what do you think?

Hi I'm new on this forum and I'm playing with Man City. I don't know how to get the best from Robinho he always gets 5 or 6 as a rate. Could you please helpe me with that ?

playbthem as complete forwards, rooney support, villa attack, but uncheck hold up ball on villa, set rooney as the left striker, villa down the right. and use drill crosses

Thanks mate I will give it a go :)

can someone give me advice on how to play nathan delfouneso for my rangers team i paid 10.5 million for him and he's currently played 15 games and only scored twice

thanks in advance

How are you supposed to know and find out which role they should take other than this thread?

just got ***** topp for my derry city team but he isnt performing at all im playing a 4-4-2 formation any ideas?

I got Dzeko for United to replace Berbatov. He JUST WONT SCORE!!!!! he cost about 26million and ive played him in every position like target man advance forward etc any suggestions on where he's best at?? oh i play Goals galore tactics....4 defenders one defensive mid 2 wingers an attacking mid and two strikers.My second striker is Rooney as a poacher on the right and Dzeko on the left. Cheers

I got Dzeko for United to replace Berbatov. He JUST WONT SCORE!!!!! he cost about 26million and ive played him in every position like target man advance forward etc any suggestions on where he's best at?? oh i play Goals galore tactics....4 defenders one defensive mid 2 wingers an attacking mid and two strikers.My second striker is Rooney as a poacher on the right and Dzeko on the left. Cheers

I just got Dzeko there myself(playing as United too). I had planned to play him in a similar mould to Berbatov, with Rooney playing off him. Tosic and Valencia on the wings, Carrick and Flecther in mid, and the defence is the same. Rooney got 47 in first season, Berbatov got around 18. Im hoping for a better return from Edin

I just got Dzeko there myself(playing as United too). I had planned to play him in a similar mould to Berbatov, with Rooney playing off him. Tosic and Valencia on the wings, Carrick and Flecther in mid, and the defence is the same. Rooney got 47 in first season, Berbatov got around 18. Im hoping for a better return from Edin
ye thats the way i want it but ive got obertan,jovetic, costa and gourcuff and my DM is Sandro(check him out he's brilliant) Ye where did you play Rooney?I played him deep lying and last season he scored 35+ and the season before that 31 goals. Let me know how Dzeko goes for you and if you have any tips that would be great.

Back