What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
God I feel cheated. First game with my tactics. Inter away. I scored a goal in the first minute. Then I pretty much parked the bus. They scored in the 93rd and 96th minute. There was only ment to be 2 minutes of extra time.

Edit.

More heart break. Second game inarow where I have conceded 2 goals in injury time.....

Last edited:
Yo sheep what about my hamsik :D?
Will remain AMC,but which type of amc?
Playing Wide
Dzeko and defo strikes
wingers are lennon,hazard.
DMC sandro.
BTW Andrew which role is Dzeko?

Depends. Alone or with a partner? What sort of partner? What are you playing to play him as?

Yo sheep what about my hamsik :D?
Will remain AMC,but which type of amc?
Playing Wide
Dzeko and defo strikes
wingers are lennon,hazard.
DMC sandro.
BTW Andrew which role is Dzeko?
advanced playmaker. if your two both have attack duties give him support, if only one has attack duty give him attack

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

God I feel cheated. First game with my tactics. Inter away. I scored a goal in the first minute. Then I pretty much parked the bus. They scored in the 93rd and 96th minute. There was only ment to be 2 minutes of extra time.

Edit.

More heart break. Second game inarow where I have conceded 2 goals in injury time.....
gutted mate, what strategys were you playing the end? and what formations were the oppostion playing?

Inter were playing a diamon, Udinese were playing a Barca 4-3-3. I switching between Counter and Defensive. Was ****** off with that extra time ****. 2 minutes and allow 6????? What the **** is with that.

Inter were playing a diamon, Udinese were playing a Barca 4-3-3. I switching between Counter and Defensive. Was ****** off with that extra time ****. 2 minutes and allow 6????? What the **** is with that.
narrow daimond like chelsea?. play standard or attack, pass to feet, play narrower, exploit the flanks. i try not to sit back on a one goal lead, the top teams simply put too much pressure on, if anything i keep up the attack and use shouts to shape my team (drop deeper, keep possession, pass into spcae if they pushed up the d line)

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Alone Complete Forward
Partner Target Man.
in a partener play hims as a supporting complete forward, hes immense

It was a Wide diamond.
urgh hate those, where you playing 4-2-3-1? that should be able to deal with it, though it might be worth give one of the mc's an attack duty to overload the dmc

Maybe there should be a thread showing which formations/tactics/strategy overcome an opponents formation etc. I know its in TT, but I think people would rather a much clear clut explanation.

not a bad idea, might get started on that over the weekend

Awesome.

I'm now struggling for goals. I usually only get 1 goals then they equalize or even score 2 in injury to beat me :(

Here is the result of a Champions League second round. Was at home. Used the same 4-2-3-1. I think I used retain possesion, attacking then changed to control at half time, pass into space, Work ball into box. Maybe my finishing is bad :S Any way I can improve or you think, I have created enough chances?

Awesome.

I'm now struggling for goals. I usually only get 1 goals then they equalize or even score 2 in injury to beat me :(

Here is the result of a Champions League second round. Was at home. Used the same 4-2-3-1. I think I used retain possesion, attacking then changed to control at half time, pass into space, Work ball into box. Maybe my finishing is bad :S Any way I can improve or you think, I have created enough chances?
created a decent amount chances, and 4 CCC's, high passing rate, looks like you were the better side in a tight game. go back to that game, and click on the analysis tab, and have a look at what kind of passes the player, were they neutral sideways ones, or attacking forward ones, you average team rating was 7.31, suggest that you generally has a good game. also have a look at which parts of the pitch you had possession in

Ok thanks. I can't beat ANY big team. Last season lost and drew with Juve and Inter. Lost against first big team in the UCL. Manchester United. This season. Lost both games against Inter and Juve. Drew against Roma. Now I have Barcelona in the UCL..... Tips on playing against big teams?

I also have the best Attack and the best Defense in the league. Some how I am 14 points off top. By that analys tool. I am having A LOT of intercepted passes in the final third of the pitch.

Last edited:
ive got stevan jovetic for sunderland and i want him to be the main guy , i play him at the tip of a diamond sometimes but what role suits jovetic as a striker?

advanced striker is best for jovetic. make him the man to have most of the chances

Back