What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
I think it could work. Pirlo is like Xavi, Gourcuff is like Iniesta... Zarate is like Henry.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

I seriously suck at this game. I think I might quit AC Milan, go back to my team, Manchester United. Serie A is kinda boring.

Last edited:
I think it could work. Pirlo is like Xavi, Gourcuff is like Iniesta... Zarate is like Henry.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

I seriously suck at this game. I think I might quit AC Milan, go back to my team, Manchester United. Serie A is kinda boring.
i suggest not starting a new game yet, as fingers crossed the new patch should be out in the next week. my thrid season is on the verge of going down the pan, if i cant make my tactic work, and the CCC bug is killing me right now more than ever before

What role do you play Pato, Bojan and Mario Ballotelli
Currently i got them like this: Pato = Poacher, Bojan: Deep lying forward support/attack, Mario Ballotelli: complete forward attack

All three are forwards

Last edited:
I'm playing as Southampton with a 4-2-3-1 formation but really struggling to get the best out of Lambert as the lone front man. What do you recommend would be the best role and duties for him?

Using 4-4-2

lm - Snodgrass
cm - Gibson
cm - Bradley Johnson
rm - Kelvin Ethuhu

st - Becchio/Sanchez Watt
st - Beckford

i'm milan and in the first season. Dzeko is set to join in January. What roles and duty's can i set Dzeko and Pato to, so i fully get the best out of them both?

Dzeko target man Pato poacher, not sure about the last one though

hi ive got saha an dexter blackstock as 2 main strikers what role should i use, an ive gotdarron gibson an guy moussi in central mid some help would be appreciate the help

Hello fm-base community,
I am playing as Galatasaray in the Turkish League (latest patch). I am in my second year with Galatasaray and Adriano joined my team along with Jo. The question is would you rather let them play together or should i play only with 1 striker (adriano) and let Jo come off the bench ? I prefer using 4-2-3-1 because last season Baros did not have a good season so I decided to go only with Jo in the first 11. But as I have right now 2 quality players, I do not know If Jo and Adriano can play together.

I would be very thankful for your help,

best

Last edited:
Jo and Adriano could work. Jo Target man and Adriano Poacher/Advanced Forward. Give it a try. You can always rotate between formations.

How to play Rooney as a lone striker in a 4-4-1-1?

landon donovan up front with rooney and wingers supporting?

Jo and Adriano could work. Jo Target man and Adriano Poacher/Advanced Forward. Give it a try. You can always rotate between formations.

How to play Rooney as a lone striker in a 4-4-1-1?
complete forward attack, but the make sure the amc is playing through balls, i.e a treq, or adv playmaker support etc

yo guys i am birmingham city obviously lol just signed Dzeko for £11 million as he was unhappy with Wolfsburg so requested a transfer lol erm i play a basic 4 - 4 - 2 with Dzeko and Lewandowski up front but wondering what roles to play them in? thanks very much

Back