What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
what role would best suite lacina traore (ST) playing him upfront next to benitez who is a poacher?

hi,

I want to start a new game with manchester city. I will use a 4-4-2 tactic.

My problem is that I have no idea what Role and Duty suits at best for the striker partnership between tevez and adebayor?

Should I use tevez as a deep lying forward, advanced forward or poacher and which Duty?
The same problem for adebayor.

can someone recommend me a ideal setting for this partnership.

thx

Not quite sure. Adebayor could be good for complete forward or Target man. If Adebayor is a Complete Forward, set Tevez to Deep Laying. If Adebayor is a Target Man, set Tevez to Poacher/Advanced Forward.

Last edited:
i like some advice for my Barca team
GK: Valdes
DL: Abidal
DC(L): Pique
DC(R): Puyol
DR: Alves
MC(L): Iniesta
MC(R): Xavi
AML: Di Maria
AMR: Messi
ST(L): Ibrahimovic
ST(R): Bojan
My problem is that I have no idea what Role and Duty suits best Messi, Di Maria and Iniesta.

messi plays pretty well as an inside forward with attack duty. i suppose you could give di maria the same role as well, or put him as winger with an attack duty instead

I'd like some advice for my celtic team espesially my midfield :
I play a 4-4-2
ML: Angel Di Maria
MR: Aiden McGeady
MC: Nick Montgomery
MC: Simon Vuckevic
I am new to the game and not sure how to get the best out my midfield .

Cheers dude!
Any other advice is welcome! :)

im managing hellas verona, and its my 3rd season in Serie A. im struggling in mid tables, many draws, some losess, and few wins. My starting 11 are :
Begovic
Rafael-Lucarelli-Suchy-Cabrera
Gunarrson-Hernanes
Farias-Verrati -Kakuta
Di Santo/ Traore
Can you suggest me something, about formation suit best my squad, or player role...
My team are lack of consistency... play draw against Juve, narrow away win againts Inter but drowned against Palermo or Genoa.

Thanks JP

Hey guys I'm playing with arsenal right now and have V.persie, Bendtner, vela and ballotelli as my forwards. could tell me how i should be playing them??

where do i play giuseppe rossi
as an advanced forward or poacher. he thrives in both anyway

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Hey guys I'm playing with arsenal right now and have V.persie, Bendtner, vela and ballotelli as my forwards. could tell me how i should be playing them??
whats your formation like?

anyway,

balotelli - poacher
vela - advanced forward
bendtner - target man
van persie - target man or advanced forward

CMH9090, what do you think about the regen I posted at the end of the last page?
Where would I play him?

I'd like some advice for my celtic team espesially my midfield :
I play a 4-4-2
ML: Angel Di Maria
MR: Aiden McGeady
MC: Nick Montgomery
MC: Simon Vuckevic
I am new to the game and not sure how to get the best out my midfield .
di maria - winger - attack
mcgeady - winger - attack
montgomery - ball winning mid
vukcevic - advanced playmaker

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

CMH9090, what do you think about the regen I posted at the end of the last page?
Where would I play him?
he's a beast :O

i would play him as an advanced forward or deep lying forward. its a shame that his heading is a little poor, or i would play him as a complete forward as well

Cheers dude! :D

Actually... his heading is 17? :S

Playing 4-4-2 how should i play

Diaby MC
Aron Gunarsson MC

Petrov LM
Cristaldo FC

What about Morgan Schneiderlin (Southampton)?
Adam Lallana and Rickie Lambert!!

Thanks!!

Schneiderlin MC
Lallana AMC
Lambert FC

Last edited:
Back