What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
as an advanced forward or poacher. he thrives in both anyway

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

whats your formation like?

anyway,

balotelli - poacher
vela - advanced forward
bendtner - target man
van persie - target man or advanced forward
i have two main formations either 442 which i use for league and and cup matches or 4321 with inside forwards...

huntlaar and gignac ?? useing goalsgolare 2010 v9 or david villa 5th man u tactic ??

huntlaar and gignac ?? useing goalsgolare 2010 v9 or david villa 5th man u tactic ??

I'd say advanced forward for huntelaar. As for Gignac, I've never managed him so I don't know

pi's ??

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

sorry if this is anoying orr stupid i just dont really get to grasp with the roles

Neymar... he's naturally a forward but has poor finishing plus i have Aguero and Dzeko already??

Im playing Arsenal with a 433 with one DM and two CM and 3 forwards (barcelona style). Ive recently bought Dzeko, Veloso and Palombo.

What role should i set Dzeko as? I currently swtich between Bendtner and Eduardo as poachers, with Rosciky, Jovetic, Arshavin, RVP as wingers cutting inside in my current setup.

And for Veloso, would he thrive alongside Fabregas as deep lying playmaker and using Palombo as DM?

Sincerly.

Last edited:
Insane try this
Palombo As DM Anchor man.
Fabregas Deep lying playmaker
Veloso Box to box Midfield\ball wining midfield.
Eduardo as poacher
Bendtner as target man.

Thanks for the input! Neither Eduardo or Bendtner plays on the wings though, so they will haft to compete with Dzeko for ST role. What role should Dzeko have?
You think Veloso will produce playing that role? On paper, i feel a midfield setup with Palombo - Veloso and Fabregas looks thrilling, just need to figure out the roles.

I'm playing with Udinese a 4-2-4 formation with wingers, but I don't know what roles best suit Asamoah and D'Agostino playing as CM, and Cassano as striker, any thoughts?

Anyone have any idea player instructions would suite huntalaar (advanced) gignac (complete) ??
thank you for any suggestions

I'm playing with Udinese a 4-2-4 formation with wingers, but I don't know what roles best suit Asamoah and D'Agostino playing as CM, and Cassano as striker, any thoughts?
try playing d'agostino as an centre mid with attacking duty, asamoah as a ball winning mid and cassano as a poacher

Thanks for the input! Neither Eduardo or Bendtner plays on the wings though, so they will haft to compete with Dzeko for ST role. What role should Dzeko have?
You think Veloso will produce playing that role? On paper, i feel a midfield setup with Palombo - Veloso and Fabregas looks thrilling, just need to figure out the roles.
yeah cus veloso is also good defender so i think he will be great at ball wining mid.
As fabrages Deep lying playmaker or advaced playmaker ur choice.
As dzeko,Complete forword Attack\Supurt
Supurt with other strike
Attack if solo.
I really dont like Bendter at all,evan at the wings,Try replacing him with better winger.

yeah cus veloso is also good defender so i think he will be great at ball wining mid.
As fabrages Deep lying playmaker or advaced playmaker ur choice.
As dzeko,Complete forword Attack\Supurt
Supurt with other strike
Attack if solo.
I really dont like Bendter at all,evan at the wings,Try replacing him with better winger.

I only play Bendtner as ST, and not a big fan of him either, thats why i bought Dzeko. Will propably sell Bendtner and Eduardo.
Im propably gonna go with Palombo as DM, Fabregas as CM attack advanced playmaker, and Veloso as CM Ball winning with Support. Upfront, Dzeko as ST as complete forward Attack, with Arshavin, Jovetic, Rosicky, Walcott, Van Persie on the wings as Attack.
I get Veloso, Palombo and Dzeko when the transfer window opens in January again. Should be interesting..

im just about to start a season with aston villa. im playin 4-5-1 how do u think i should play ashley young. inside forward??? or winger ??? not to sure, im also going to sell some players to try and get veloso and moutinho how you think i should play them??? thanks

Last edited:
i would say keep him as striker mate play him as a poacher .. but thats what i would do most people are diff

support would link well from defence to the attack.....

veloso ball winning midfielder with moutinho deep lying playmaker....

as for ashley young i am thinking winger better if you have a strong target man who can deliver the crosses if not then inside forward it is...

Back