What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

Best role for Kakuta in the 1st season? At January with QPR and bought him for £1.5m from Chelsea. Not sure whether to play him ACM or AML/ML and with what roles. Cheers
Id say Attacking Midfielder Max,he has key attributes in Flair,Dribbling and Technique.Perfect.

Cheers JP, he is banging in the goals now.

Hi, im looking for ways to make player like messi/ronaldo stick to the box, any adivce?

I have bought Chamakh, he has some good stats for target man, but im not sure whether he is good enough for that role ... any advice people?
Also i have Milito, Eto'o and Torres up top
Not all at the same time, but what roles would anyone recommend?

Last edited:
I have a question what are the best rolese for my players and duties? I use 4-2-3-1 jp woody v1. GK: Adler, Storari, FB's Zambrotta,Rafinha,German(regen),Bale , CB's Sakho,Chiellini,Nesta,Muniessa,Thiago Silva, MC's Pirlo,Flamini,Joao Moutinho,Gattuso AM's Gourcuff,David Silva,Buonanotte,Di Gennaro,Wijnaldum,Ronaldinho,Messi(got him for 130 mln) and Strikers: Pato, Paloschi, Parisi(regen). I'd like an advise.

How are we suppose to give you a duty for a regen? oO) We can't see his stats and never would of seen him.

How are we suppose to give you a duty for a regen? oO) We can't see his stats and never would of seen him.
OK, I don't want roles and duties for him. Manly I want for David Silva, Yoann Gourcuff and Leonel Messi. Something like inside forward playmaker etc. Help Please.

Not necessarily going to change.. just want to know what people would do if they were in charge of the team.

He's unbelievable mate. Play him as a poacher, he's got an amazing finish, great speed, composure, would score a lot of goals. You could also set him as a complete forward

Can you help me? What roles and duties shall I give to my players in positions: AMC, AMR, AML and also the best choice of players in that positions.

Hey I got Aguero and Cardozo playing up front. Which roles do they best play at? Thx

Cardozo is definately a target man, and aguero as an advanced forward or a poacher

Ok got it. Have been right the whole time then.
Got confused with deep lying :)

maybe this is not the right thread but a DMC with zonal marking. Which player is he marking? Or he's just gonna chase everyone that comes to his area?

keep him on zonal, if you put him on man marking he could get dragged out of position which could be bad, so he'll just defend the zone hes assigned to