What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
What role and duty should Sergio Aguero have, he's playin in AMC with Dzeko and Rooney up front, behind Aguero is 3 Midfielders, 2 wingers and 1 central midfielder. any ideas cos he's underperforming a beast.

AFC Bournemouth
4-3-3
***** Topp as my striker is not as good for me as people are saying, what roles should I give him and my wingers?

di maria AML what role should i play him in and van der vaart CM what role for him please boys n girls

AML Inside forward attack
Van der vaart Attacking Midfielder Suppurt or advance palymaker supurt (to take advantage of his long shots)

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

What role and duty should Sergio Aguero have, he's playin in AMC with Dzeko and Rooney up front, behind Aguero is 3 Midfielders, 2 wingers and 1 central midfielder. any ideas cos he's underperforming a beast.
I dont like him as AMC but
Trequstire somthiong will be best

AML Inside forward attack
Van der vaart Attacking Midfielder Suppurt or advance palymaker supurt (to take advantage of his long shots)

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

I dont like him as AMC but
Trequstire somthiong will be best
If I play him up front what roles and duties there ?

I prefer playing aguero in an AMC position any role/duty and Pato has been fantastic for me in an advanced forward position

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Also some advice need for Fabregas and Gattuso please i am currently playing Gattuso as an ball winning midfielder and Fabregas as advanced playmaker

hi, i am cuurently managing arsenal with a 4-2-4; 2 centre midfielders(song and fabregas), 1 AMR- 1 AML( aml= jovetic, amr= milner) and 2 attackers i am corrently having trouble with consistency of my wingers.
any advice and thanks

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

and by the way i converted to classic

song=ball winnig mid
fab advanced playmaker attack
jovetic and milner =winger attack

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

trequartista

I am managing urugay and have cavani and forlan up front, suarez and castro on the wings and lodeiro as an amc but what roles suit these players ?

I am playing as Valencia, im trying to use Juan Manuel Mata as a striker as i have mata and joaquin in my opposite wings system, what role suits him, he is beside david villa who i am using as a poacher

This sounds so retarded but Messi in my Barca save has been poor at best. The only player in the squad who is struggling, even Pedro is doing much better than him. I'm in the first season, I play the standard 4-3-3 but I can't get the best out of him. Any ideas. I'm baffled by it but he has failed to do anything for me

Scrap the last comment, i cant seem to get fabregas to play well, any suggestiongs ? i play a 4-5-1 with a dmc(anchor man) a cm(at the moment a box to box midfielder on support) and amc(attacking midfielder-attack) i play fabregas as the cm atm but hes underpefroming to say the least

hey i using chelsea and i play with a 4-1-2-2-1 formation with mikel as an defensive midfielder behind essin and lampard i play essien as ball winning middfielder and lampard as and advanced playmaker im not sure if thats the best solution tho and i have vargas as an AML set as a winger and gourcoff as an AMR im not really getting the best of gourcoff there should i play him as an inside forward, a winger or just change my shape to put him as an attacking midfielder,finall i have room for only one striker in the formation Drogba kills teams as a complete forward but what should i play dzeko as when he plays alone upfront???

Thats in advance!!!!!!!

Scrap the last comment, i cant seem to get fabregas to play well, any suggestiongs ? i play a 4-5-1 with a dmc(anchor man) a cm(at the moment a box to box midfielder on support) and amc(attacking midfielder-attack) i play fabregas as the cm atm but hes underpefroming to say the least

play fabregas as advanced playmaker cos his creativity is so good then have on defensive midfield (song if no one else has been signed not great but does a job) then have a ball winning or box to box midfielder dependingon who else you have signed need more info really

If i aint wrong,people told me that fabregas better as deep lying playmaker,cus somthing about him as advanced just isnt working

Back