What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
play fabregas as advanced playmaker cos his creativity is so good then have on defensive midfield (song if no one else has been signed not great but does a job) then have a ball winning or box to box midfielder dependingon who else you have signed need more info really

I have de rossi as well who is usually my anchor man then fabregas as my cm then arshavin as amc ?

Rooney, Vukcevic, Gourcuff, Young, Carrick, Veloso
Rooney complete forword attack.
Gourfcuff Advanec playmaker AMC
Vukcevic if u can,retain him as AMR,but u can play a 3 AMC formation ur choice,than abuse his longshots be advance playmaker supurt.
Young is a AML Inside forword if i aint worng.
Carrick can play box to box mid,and u veloso can be anchor man,but u can switch tham if u want,mybe swap their postion for making the oppent hard to mark them

I have de rossi as well who is usually my anchor man then fabregas as my cm then arshavin as amc ?

I find de rossi although he is less accomplished his stats suit playing cm but with ball winning midfielder defend but anchor man is just as good tbh, maybe try fabregas advanced playmaker and arsharvin attaking midfielder or stick him out wide have de rossi and fabregas cm`s then drop one of your winger and drop someone back into dm

hey i play with a 4-4-2 formation with rooney and aguero up front what roles shud i give them?

i'm liverpool and cant find a good tactic - i play 4 at the back - LB aurelio (jus waiting for insua to get older den i play him) RB johnson CB caragher CB agger, 2 in mid Mashcerano, aquilani. 3 AM gerrard, Kuyt/benayoun, Jovetic/babel. torres upfront please help woody !

Hey just got a problem playing rooney and dzeko up top together? play with 2 attacking wingers and have dzeko as complete forward he has been awesome but rooney cant get his season going any ideas wat to stick him on i have him as deep lying forward atm

just wanna know how to play inside forwards in a flat 4-4-2 just have the wingers cut in side and cross rarely?

Is This The Best possible For My Spurs Midfield?:
Kranjcar(A)(Winger) Modric(S)(Advanced Playmaker) Palacios(D)(Ball Winner) Lennon(A)(Winger) :O:wub::wub:

im at befinca playing 442 what roles should i give to saviola,cardozo,di maria,verratti,henrique,ramires,krivets,corchia,dmitriy verkhovtsev,welliton,iker muniain,keko,koke,omar benzerga,kyriakos papadopoulos

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

im at befinca playing 442 what roles should i give to saviola,cardozo,di maria,verratti,henrique,ramires,krivets,corchia,dmitriy verkhovtsev,welliton,iker muniain,keko,koke,omar benzerga,kyriakos papadopoulos and david luiz

Im managing Atletico Madrid, sold Forlan for 15m and got Cardozo for 7.5m. Now I'm wondering how to play him and Aguero up front together. With Forlan I'd play Aguero as Deep Lying Foward (attack) and Forlan as Poacher (attack). What should I play Aguero and cardozo as now? I don't want to play Aguero as an attacking mid, that hasn't worked for me in the past. I play 4-2-2-2 with two defensive mids and wingers.

-------------------------------Cardozo---------------Aguero
Di Mara-------------------------------------------------------------------------Simao

------------------------------Camacho----------------Veloso
Lopez-----------------------Lugano-----------------Juanito-----------------Perea
---------------------------------------------Asenjo

I'm thinking Cardozo advanced foward (attack) and Aguero deep lying foward (attack). I'd like to play cardozo as a target man but I doubt that would work with Aguero playing a deep role.

What role should i play Garry Hooper ?
need some advice guys

cheers(H)

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

plz guys a think some of english members on fm base would know more about him and what role i should play him

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

anybody i need advice

Put him on aerobiv training, this improves strength, then play him as a target man, if his strength does not improve, play him as a poacher

Can somebody help me with wich roles the different players work best in?:)

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm playing Man Utd, just wondering what are the best roles for my players

GK: Ben Foster
DR: Cesar Azpilicueta
DL: Patrice Evra
DC: Rio Ferdinand/Vidic/Brown/Evans
MR: Antonio Valencia
ML: Franck Ribery
MC: Yoann Gourcuff
MC: Owen Hargreaves/Darren Fletcher
ST: Wayne Rooney
ST: Dimitar Berbatov

sometimes I switch to a 4-2-4 with both ML and MR to AML, AMR

thanks in advance!

Not Sure what to play Carlton Cole As and Diamanti as because Diamanti is only getting goals from set pieces and cole isn't getting any ... Help?

Back