What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
What role should i play Demba Ba
and what role for Vedad Ibisevic

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

advice guys

What role should i play Demba Ba
and what role for Vedad Ibisevic

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

advice guys
ibisevic as a target man and demba ba as either a poacher or advanced forward

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

Fernando torres? complete striker or advanced striker?

he works well either way. you can play him as a complete forward if you're using a one striker formation or advanced forward/poacher if you use a two man strikeforce

In my Newcastle squad I play a 4-1-2-3.I play Djalo,Carroll and Yannis Tafer.What roles shoud i assign them as none of them are scoring much.More goals have come from the midfield with Alan Smith and Guthrie scoring

Steven fletcher in an attacking newcastle side, his partners are roque santa cruz or xisco

Right... I'm Spurs. And i have already sussed out that Peter Crouch is a target man. But what is the best role for Defoe ?? I was thinking maybe a poacher?

Right... I'm Spurs. And i have already sussed out that Peter Crouch is a target man. But what is the best role for Defoe ?? I was thinking maybe a poacher?
his teamwork and work rate arent impressive, and neither is his heading. thus, the poacher role's more suitable for him

On the game he seems to play better as a poacher, however in real life he seems to play as a deep lying forward

manchester united

need roles for my forwards rooney and fabiano

needs roles for my wingers, valencia and giggs

also my centre mids, fletcher and anderson

manchester united

i'd say Anderson Advanced Playmaker and Darren Fletcher Ball Winning Midfielder. Not very good with strikers mate they all hate me on this game, but i'm sure one off the other lads will give you a shout.

manchester united

Set rooney as either a complete forward or deep lying forward and that should work and valencia as a winger

kadlec and drogba
using a 4-2-2-2 with 2 mc amr and aml

What duty should Van Persie in a 4-5-1 as the lone striker have?

complete striker support....

okay well i am villareal i got soldado,llorente,rossi and neymar and i cant get any two of them to combine together i usually play rossi and soldado but each game one of them plays **** so wat suits them best?

Back