What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
I have a problem with Danijel Aleksic. I am playing with Vojvodina in Serbian Super League and he is my only striker. I don't know which role should be assigned to him. I am playing 4-5-1 formation with two attacking wingers

Beckford
Bechio
Grella
Kandol

Isn't there a page where you can find out which sort of players play where?
Thanks

Diego Forlan for uraguay playing in a 4-4-2 attacking ?
also does anyone know which role suits xisco best?

Hey Jake, I have a great defence my problem is that my strikers and midfeilders dont score enough goals. i play a 41212, with blaise Mitudi as ancor man, ramsey as box to box, fabregas as advance play maker attacking and james rodriguez as attacknig mid, and artelm milevski as advacne forward and van persi as deep lying forward. are these correct positions? also of jack rodwell but he rotates with ramsey. What would be recomended dutes for my team to score more goals? i am arsenal

Last edited:
Hey Jake, I have a great defence my problem is that my strikers and midfeilders dont score enough goals. i play a 41212, with blaise Mitudi as ancor man, ramsey as box to box, fabregas as advance play maker attacking and james rodriguez as attacknig mid, and artelm milevski as advacne forward and van persi as deep lying forward. are these correct positions? also of jack rodwell but he rotates with ramsey. What would be recomended dutes for my team to score more goals? i am arsenal

First off id say dont always play matuidi as anchorman, as Anchormen never leave their position and it leaves your midfield a bit short of passing options. play anchors against big teams or very good attacking midfielders with lots of pace and creativity.

Ramsey doesnt fit a box to box because of his low stamina. play him as central mid with support duty. i have no idea why youre playing james rodriguez, dont you have nasri/walcott/arshavin/rosicky/wilshere ? eitherway, try to play TWO attacking midfielers and one striker, to make a better link between MID and ATK. So put two AM on both wings, play them as Inside forwards, and then put van Persie as a Complete striker with a support or attack duty. support will gety ou more assits out of him.

I hope that helps. if you have more questions you can PM me or ask again

Just taken over Fulham, who have been relegated at the end of the first season.

Have signed Gary Hooper and was wondering how best to play him? Thanks. :)

can someone help i just got mario balotelli on loan am everton hes played 9 games and not scored yet am playing him as complete forward my formation is a 4-4-2 diamond my other striker is yannick djalo who is my poacher thanks in advance chaps :P

use henri camara as an advanced forward, that worked for me

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

henri camara and wesley sonck?
use henri camara as an advanced forward, that worked for me

Hi, playing as united with a 4-2-3-1 formation:
CM carrick - cm support
CM flecther - cm support
AMR valencia - winger attack
AMC cassano inside forward attack
AML nani - winger attack
ST rooney - complete forward attack

Not sure if rooney is in the best role for his position in my formation.. also when i rotate berbatov and owen in instead of rooney what would you recomend for them? thanks

Play Rooney as an advanced forward, he is excellent as an advanced forward,. Berbatov is a good Deep Lying Forward, but I dont know what would happen is he the lone striker (I have never tried it out)

Tevez
Adebayor
I think I might know where to put them, but i'm just posting to make sure: Tevez- Trequartista Adebayor - Deep Lying Forward.
I have just realised that when you put a new role on them, the attributes which are most important come up in blue highlight, is that right?
Thanks

Tevez
Adebayor
I think I might know where to put them, but i'm just posting to make sure: Tevez- Trequartista Adebayor - Deep Lying Forward.
I have just realised that when you put a new role on them, the attributes which are most important come up in blue highlight, is that right?
Thanks
I'd say that's about right, or put Adebayor as Target man Attack.

And never noticed that thing about the key attributes highlighting, what skin are you using?

Back