What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
I'd say that's about right, or put Adebayor as Target man Attack.

And never noticed that thing about the key attributes highlighting, what skin are you using?
Thanks, glad im getting it right first time. Ok, i'll try adebayor as that.
Im using FM10 skin, default one.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:50 PM ----------

Is Dzeko's best role at Complete Forward Attack? I think it was but he didn't play very well in his first game, but just to make sure.

Last edited:
hi there,

im playing as newcastle united, promoted 1st season, finished 9th in epl about to start my second season and have got ibrahim afellay no sure whether to change my formation (4-5-1) in order to play him as amc (where he is natural) or stick him on the wing any thoughts??

use henri camara as an advanced forward, that worked for me

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

use henri camara as an advanced forward, that worked for me

Hi
I am at sevilla and what role is best for Luis Fabiano and Negredo ?

Cheers

im schalke first season and i have a team like this:4-2-3-1 DEEP

............................................................NEUER...................................................
RAFINHA.................HOWEDES....................BORDON..........PANDER
.................................A.ANNAN........................J.JENAS...............................
KRASIC.......................................AFFELLAY.......................J.ALBIN
......................................................MILEVSKY..............................

i realy dont know what roles i should give them..so for any reply..THX!

just wanna know how to stop all the play going down the wings with my fall backs in a 4-1-2-1-2 formation and how to get my advanced playmaker to do more through ball instead of ball the the fall backs?

for nuno pexinho:
juan albin-17 milion
afellay-13 million
milos-19 million

wt should i play Villa as a lone forward?

I tried quite a lot of roles but he is outnumbered by defenses, with bad performance mainly due to losing all headers...

with Mata & joaquin (inside fw, attack) and 2 CM + 1 DM behind him...

i think you should tweak your tactics a little so that you play with 2 cms and 1 am put the am as advanced playmaker attack and villa as complete forward support did that with torres and gerrard and it was legendary...

Louis Saha, James Vaughan and Helder Postiga. :)

Thanks.

Please tell me for these players.

1>Christian Benitez
2>Chris Wood(West Brom-awesome player).
3>Sergi(Textil---->Best find).
4>Mirel Radoi(at DM position. Anchor Man or plain DM).

Thanks!! :)

i cannot for the life of me get fabregas to play well or bang in the goals or help with assists ?
my arsenal team is winning but fabregas is only averaging 6.5 and has scored one goal in about 15 games ?
i currently play him in cm, advanced plamaker on attack and hes the primary playmaker
any suggestions ?
cheers

John, try playing him as a deep lying playmaker, with a box to box/ ball winner beside him? I also wouldn't play more than one playmaker, that should improve his performances.

I've got ronaldo and messi as wingers with fabregas as central midfielder and Villa up front.
help please?

messi - avanced playmaker
cr9 - inside foward
villa - complete foward or poacher mate :)

hope i helped

this is my current squad with Man. Utd :

GK : Foster
RB : Diego Renan
LB : Patrice Evra
CB : Vidic
CB: Ferdinand
MC : Moutinho
MC : Fletcher
RW : Gourcuff
LW : Modric
ST : Rooney
ST : Berbatov

what is the best dutys for the team and the players ?

Help me please. My Team Is
Iker Casillas , sergio ramos , aleksandar kolarov , pepe , giorgio chiellini , Xabi alonso , c.ronaldo, kaka , ashley young ,david villa and gonzalo higuain . PLEASE HELP ME . What tactic should i play or should i buy new players ??

I am playing with Man city .. i am in my second season .. what tactic and role or duties should i use with this team .. Gk:Akinfeev, Given Df : G.bale , carvalho , toure , lescott , richards ,vargas
MF:balotelli , hamsik , van der vaart , pato , krasic , riquelme , vargas ,mikel
ST : tevez , adebayor , pato , balotelli ,

Back