What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

Okay. Everythings right then. Thanks :)

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Hi currently using Sevilla with two wingers.
Got my FW Kanoute and Luis Fabiano with Negredo as backup
I think Luis is more of a complete striker, and Negredo seems like a target man yes?
What about Kanoute?

Hi. I play with Hercules I menaged to promote them in primera. But my striker Lukaku can`t get to chance to score. I play 4-4-2 With Iker Muniain ad Romelu Lukaku up in front. What is the best role for this 2 young strikers?
????? Anyone?????

im chelsea and i need to know what roles for my team i play a 4-3-3 4 denfender 1 def mid 2 cm 2 wingers and a striker

cech
bosingwa carvalho terry a cole
essien
lampard rodwell
cole zhirkov
dzeko
and do you know any good younge rb and lb i can get as backup

Sorry if this has been posted a million times but I couldn't find it when I searched.

What role should I play Hamsik as?

Am Juventus in 2010/2011 season. I play in 4-1-2-1-2 with that looks like this
---------------buffon--------------
sagna--chiellini--felipe---clichy
------------d'agostino------------
--------moutinho--marchisio---
-----------diego--------------------
--------aguero---amauri--------
what should aguero be playing as he havent been scoring for 4-5 games:O
Any help would be HUGELY appreciated

Try playing Aguero as advanced forward

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Sorry if this has been posted a million times but I couldn't find it when I searched.

What role should I play Hamsik as?

Try using him as Advanced playmaker

Amauri would be a big target man or a poacher, your choice really, he's really good in the air

I would suggest Target Man for Amauri, though I haven't really used him in FM10.

best way to play rodwell along side fabregas and how good does rodwell get any screen shot of him in 2012 mayby thanks

I'm playing a 4-1-2-2-1, like this
---------------------------Reina
Johnson ---Badstuber ---- Skrtel ---- Insua
---------------------Mascherano
Vargas-------------------------------- Cuneyt (wonderkid regen)
-------------------Gerrard----- Toni Kroos
------------------------Torres
And I really can't get anything out of Kroos. any tips?

i play juan manuel mata as a striker, wad role should i give him?

He's better on the left wing with an inside forward role I reckon. But if you're gonnaplay him as a poacher because he has a good finish and good composure, plus hes fast. Hes a bit small and weak for some of the roles.

A CM partnership of Joe Ledley and Ola Toivonen played in a 4-5-1/4-3-3 formation

alrite, well i was doing superbly after 8 games in won 8 on the bounce but my tactic has seriously backfired :/ i won the champions leauge - leauge cup and premiership but now i sit fourth with chelsea. could someone help me what roles to play john terry - drogba - ashley young & frank lampard thanks!

Hey guys, essentially my formation is (I'm only really concerned with my front men at the moment):
-------Dzeko (I rotate him with Rooney) ---------Berbatov
Silva-----------------------------------Valencia

Essentially, what roles should I play the player as to get the best out of the formation? All I'm certain on is that Dzeko should be a complete forward?

Last edited:
Messi doesn't seem to be playing well. I play him as a winger but in 8 games he scored 2 and assist 2. Will he play better if he's an Inside Forward.

I play with Octys 4-4-2 tactics ..
and i only have 1 striker thats scoring .. (Fat) Ronaldo.
But he has to have like 6 chances to score 1.
And Chuco Benitez cant hit a barn door.
Yet in other games hes bagging 30 goals+

Nothings working for my strikers.
Any help on how to improve them scoring?

Cheers