What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

Hi guys. I manage Panathinaikos and i have a serious problem with cisse...

I use 4-2-3-1 with an AMC advanced playmaker (support) 2 wingers (attack) AMR/AML...

I started Cisse as an advanced forward and he made 10-15 offsides per match.

A friend suggested poacher or complete forward... he plays for 5.9 every match. it is like playing 10 man...

Anyone got any helpfull suggestion..?

i just bought fabregas... i play with a 4-1-4-1 , 2 MC (1 ball winning mid and 1 advanced playmaker, both support)... which role would suit best for him? also who should i play alongside him? i have fletcher, anderson, carrick and toulalan. Somewhere i read that Toulalan and Fabregas together are great, but i'm not so sure 'cause my initial idea was to play with Fabregas and Anderson. What do u guys think?

i'm playing with barça, 4-3-3 what roles and duties should i give them? 1 def mid, 2 central mid, 2 wingers and 1 forward

Signed Mario Balotelli for £44m first season for Man Utd. i've been playing him as wide left midfielder and he's done fairly well but he's only there because I've got far more depth in strikers with Rooney, Berbatov, Owen. etc as opposed to my wingers (sold Nani).

i will inevitably move him to a striking role alongside Rooney, though, because he's naturally a striker - question is what his best position is alongside Rooney? complete striker/advanced forward with Rooney deep lying? Vice verca?

can somebody create or find some general guide which explain which attributes are the most important when you decide which role to assign to certain player?

i plan to play 4-3-1-2 : ochoa
regen otamendi sakho regen

chantome alaba feghouli
sessegnon
hulk dzeko
chantome and feghouli - box to box (support)
alaba - ball winner (defend)
sessegnon - adv playmaker (attack)
dzeko - deep lying (attack)
hulk - complete str (attack) does this look right?

Hey guys, essentially my formation is (I'm only really concerned with my front men at the moment):
-------Dzeko (I rotate him with Rooney) ---------Berbatov
Silva-----------------------------------Valencia

Essentially, what roles should I play the player as to get the best out of the formation? All I'm certain on is that Dzeko should be a complete forward?
At one point, I had the same problem [with Rooney and Berba, not Dzeko :p]

Put Berbatov as a Poacher in my opinion and keep Dzeko as a Complete Forward. Not sure on Silva and Valencia though :(

Hey guys, essentially my formation is (I'm only really concerned with my front men at the moment):
-------Dzeko (I rotate him with Rooney) ---------Berbatov
Silva-----------------------------------Valencia

Essentially, what roles should I play the player as to get the best out of the formation? All I'm certain on is that Dzeko should be a complete forward?
rooney dzeko and berbatov are my main strikers. rooney is a complete forward attack, dzeko/berbatov deep lying forward/support. if rooney isnt playing dezko should play as the complete forward. rooney and dezko are a devastating together, rooney got 47 last season, dzeko 32, and at the end of december 2nd season rooney has hit 25 and dzeko 19. valencia and silva winger/attack (but i play with a flat 4-4-2). teach valencia to get forward whenever possible if you want him to score more goals

I have 3 strikers:

Lavezzi, i play poacher
Quagliarella, i play advanced forward
Milevskyi, i dont know where to play him?
HELP!

I play a 4-5-1(4 defenders, 1 defensive mid, 2 central mids, 2 wingers and a striker) but im not sure how to play Cattermole. I play him next to Witsel in the cm position but im really not sure what to do with him. Can i have someones opinion that has used him before please :)

i got dzeko and drobga. drogba as complete striker attack and dzeko as target man to head. need any change?

also for hamsik, what role is suitable for him?

thanks

Role for Christian Benetiez.
Cant score for toffee?
Also perhaps a role that can start helping Cabanas start scoring?

im at juventus and has also got dzeko alongside gignac and its formidable both of em gettin 30 odd goals a season i play dzeko as target man (to head) and gignac advanced forward.

so i suggest you play torres as advanced forward and dzeko target man

hope it helps buddy

need one for torres at the moment i am playing him as complete forward in a 4-1-2-1-2 he isn't scoring, he gets about 10 chances to score in a match and fluffs them.