What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
What role should I use Juan Manuel Mata on the LW?

I paid a lot for him and he has done almost nothing. :S
probably as a winger attack. you might want to try him as a poacher as well.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Role and duty would be great, cheers :wub:

try to 'up' his determination and he would make a great target man (attack) :)

playing a 4-5-1 (see screenshot) whats the best roles to play defour and ramsey as?

thanks

hey, im playing as manchester united. i have dzeko and rooney upfront, dzeko is amazing as complete striker, and rooneys struggling, what role should i play him. can u pm me back, cheers

im Manchester city.I play 4-2-3-1 but with the defensive mids pushed up to centre mid.i play aguero in-behind the striker and im not sure which role to play him.also im not sure what role to play the striker ahead of him artem milevsky

Got a front two of iker munian and roberto soldado what role would you give them

What's the best role for these Players?

Hulk
Liedson
J.Yobo
Jagielka

advice would be great

i will try him as a poacher thanks
what about the other three ?

I have LaQuinta, Drogba and Boriello as my forwards. I generally use 2 at a time.. confused as to who should be the poacher and who should not.

Also... As its 2011 now Drogba has gotten old.. is 45mil$ deal of Aguero worth it or some other player like chelsea's own Di Santos...??

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Also.. i have Essien, Ballack, Deco, Joe Cole and Lampard in the midfield... sometimes while defending i use Obi Mikel.. bt i will be needing more mid fielders in the coming season..!
Who should be the ball winning fielder.. and Box to Box fielder???

PS: My DC's are Shawcross, Terry, Alex and Badsuber. :D
The only concern i have is bosingwa as right back winger.

chelsea team 2010

hi just wanted to know if anyone could help me with regards to roles and duties for my chelsea team and also take a look at my subs in the image and tell me if any of them should be in my staring line up or vice versa :D

ps the player hidden playing as AML is Florent Malouda :/

who should i sign for midfield aswell as alot of my players have gone to the african cup of nations, and leaving me with little depth. Would RODWELL be a good purchase?

Last edited:
I have LaQuinta, Drogba and Boriello as my forwards. I generally use 2 at a time.. confused as to who should be the poacher and who should not.

Also... As its 2011 now Drogba has gotten old.. is 45mil$ deal of Aguero worth it or some other player like chelsea's own Di Santos...??

I also have Sturridge, Malouda, Kalou, Anelka and Lukaku.
Do i need an Aguero or a Messi in 2K11 season??
Plz help..!! :(

Last edited:
hulk adv forward
the others central defender/defend and cover

can someone please reply to my previous comment as i feel that my players are not fulfilling my potential :P,

also as an irrelevant point, my board have placed an embargo on my transfers even though there is no take over and i have 80 mil to spend, could anyone please help how to get rid of it or why it came in the first place :D

also what role should yaya toure be a defensive mid?

If you're struggling to choose what role or duty best suites certain players then ask in here.So for example,if your not sure weather you should play Messi as a winger or a inside forward,or with an attacking or support role then put your queries here.

Please be concise and to the point,and if possible give a screenshot or description of your formation.

*EDIT

See this thread for descriptions of player roles.
Im currently managing England, and I am not sure what formation & player roles/duties best suit the team. I would like to get the best out of my obvious star players Wayne Rooney, Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard. As I am about to enter into the 2010 world cup and would like to win the competition. Can you please give me some advice?

Im currently managing England, and I am not sure what formation & player roles/duties best suit the team. I would like to get the best out of my obvious star players Wayne Rooney, Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard. As I am about to enter into the 2010 world cup and would like to win the competition. Can you please give me some advice?

feel that the best formation is 4-4-2, with two wingers and two strikers, this would allow for players like lennon and cole, with crouch and rooney up front and gerrard lampard/barry in the middle of the park, hoped i helped :D
also with regards to roles if you play barry he should be a deep lying play maker or a box to box mid, and heskey should be in a support role.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY PREVIOUS COMMENTS AS MY CHELSEA TEAM ARE STRUGGLING :D :/

feel that the best formation is 4-4-2, with two wingers and two strikers, this would allow for players like lennon and cole, with crouch and rooney up front and gerrard lampard/barry in the middle of the park, hoped i helped :D
also with regards to roles if you play barry he should be a deep lying play maker or a box to box mid, and heskey should be in a support role.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY PREVIOUS COMMENTS AS MY CHELSEA TEAM ARE STRUGGLING :D :/
Thanks for the advice scrumhalfdanny, but I dont think ill be using this tactic as I tried something very similar during the qualifiers (against weaker teams) and scraped 1-0 wins.

And I dont mean to sound disrespectful by saying this but I would prefer if JP Woody gave me the advice as I have read some of his threads/posts and his advice seems to work very well!

Thanks anyway, mate.

Back