What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
I play 4 2 1 3 and i play with Dzeko, Cavani, Pato. How to play with them ? I think Cavani complete Dzeko deep lyng and Pato poacher

From my experience coaching Barcelona I would say AMR , set him as advanced playmaker - attack :)

I did i like him assisting but i prefer him scoring too i only played him as a playmaker once though does he score and assist in this role?

Which is the best role for Gerrard as Attacking Midfielder behind Torres,currently using 4-1-1-3-1 system

Im with Man City 10.3 patch new game...i bought Aguero and now im in a dilema, this is my team

GK - Given
DL / DR -Bridge & Boetang
DC - Mexes,Toure
CM - Barry, Yaya
AMC - Robinho, Silva, Tevez
FC - Adebayor

im training tevez for amc position. Where can aguero go in?????....Adebayor is currently 19 goals 16 apps...cant drop him surely? hellppp......i have Silva as advanced playmaker....and dont no what to do with Robinho and Tevez.

i would put robo n tevez as trequartista and 4 aguero just keep him on side lines whaile a player slips out of form r injured

but it just feels rongg..agureo on the side liness... surely i can move the formation around??

Last edited:
Hello i'm playing MAN.UTD with a 4-1-2-1-2 setup, playing with flamini (Dmc) thomas muller (at the right) and nani (left) ozil (offensive mid) rooney at the top, with someone i dont know yet, you know any hood partner for Rooney ? And how should i play my Team? ;). Hope you Can help me out, thanks

need roles for my strikers at sunderland.

I have bent, campbell and cardozo.

Ive been playing bent and campbell in the poacher and cardozo as a target man, but now i wanna use campbell as a target man to run onto the ball and was hoping somoene could suggest how i should play cardozo in tht situation?

i would suggest

rooney DLF or complete forward
nani winger
ozil attacking midfielder
flamini defensive midfielder

in response to Tubpac by the way

Hi, can someone tell me what roles to have these two players on... There're both good forward but don't score as much as I would like them to. I play a 4-1-2-1-2 formation with these two strikers...

Back