What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
What roles shall i use for Chelsea

Hi im using a 4-2-4 tactic at real madrid and need to know what roles to put my strikers raul and benzema as. Any ideas?

Van Persie since I might sell him since he doesn't perform

Gourcuff for AM position and ST position.

i need the perfect role for torres, i play him next to dzeko (target man), and torres just cannot score, i have played him as a poacher, a complete forward and he just will not score for me, i have to rely on bringing adebayor on as a complete forward to score my goals. i am in my second season please help.

I need to know the perfect roles for Adam Le Fondre and Lewis Grabban they are my two strikers at the moment as Wimbledon and they always seem to be having poor games can anyone help? and i'm in league 1 if that helps anyone

Any one know a good role for Gourcuff, not in AMC or DM?
Also, I just bought Fabregas, what role shall I play him on in CM?

Thanks

Last edited:
Any one know a good role for Gourcuff, not in AMC or DM?
Also, I just bought Fabregas, what role shall I play him on in CM?

Thanks

Fabregas without doubt an Advanced Playmaker and if someone is already taking that role then box to to box would be his 2nd.

Gourcuff is idealy a great Advanced Playmaker, and Attacking Midfielder but if you put him in the wings which he can play well enough then your having him underachieve.

i need the perfect role for torres, i play him next to dzeko (target man), and torres just cannot score, i have played him as a poacher, a complete forward and he just will not score for me, i have to rely on bringing adebayor on as a complete forward to score my goals. i am in my second season please help.

Torres is best as a poacher if you base your team around him. Otherwise you should try and sell him since if someone who gets paid alot every week should be scoring goals and be your best player.

You could change Dzeko to a Target man (Support) And put through balls often but you will also need an AMC which can link the play to torres.

Last edited:
Gourcuff is idealy a great Advanced Playmaker, and Attacking Midfielder but if you put him in the wings which he can play well enough then your having him underachieve.

Can he also play centre midfield with 'Advanced Playmaker - Attack'??

This is my team at the moment and Im getting Fabregas on the 1st January, what shall I do for player roles and positons? :S
irked.gif
Please, as my team are really under performing at the moment.

Also, would I need to change my formation? If so, what to?

View attachment 88355

Last edited:
How would I play Jimmy Briand and Moussa Sissoko? Both can be played as many things.

10th Season: Have Fabregas, Pjanic, Joao Moutinho, Edgar Ivan Pacheco, Aguero.... Any ideas on formation, who to play and player roles?? thanks

my team is playing relatively inconsistently and i was wondering what would be ideal duties for my squad:
GK- Adler, Foster
DF-Rafael, Fabio,Brown O'shea,Evra,Ferdinand,Vidic,Evans
MF-Ozil,Valencia,Nani,Donovan,Carrick,Gibson,Possebon,Anderson,Schweinsteiger
ST-Rooney,Berbatov,Dzeko,Macheda,Welbeck

A tactic to go with it would also be of a great help, thanks very much

roles and duty for these 2 players please? :D

id say for both poacher or adv. forward

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

what roles for Wayne Rooney, Diego Forlan & Luis Suarez

i would suggest:

Rooney- DLF or complete forward
Forlan: Adv. forward or DLF
Suarez: adv. forward or DLF or poacher

if you mean you want to play them all together i would suggest rooney and forlan on either side as DLF with suarez in the middle as a poacher or adv,. forward

What is best for the strike partnership of Dzeko and Robin van Persie?

I can suggest.
Dzeko Complete forward or target man Suport.
Van persie,Poacher\Advanced\Might evan be deep lying attack.

I am currently playing as Ajax but i am getting very inconsistent form from Luis Suarez, he has a few good games and then goes missing for a while. I play 2 up-front and my other strikers are Adriano, Balotelli, Yaya Sanogo and Macheda (Loan). Who do you think would be a good parter for him, what roles to implement, or whether to play him upfront alone or in a 3.

A little hint for everyone with the good fortune of having Cristiano Ronaldo on their squad, preferably in a formation with three men in attack.

When played as an ST on the right with a Trequartista role and the "Pass to Space" shout selected - he will be devastating. Currently leads my club's charts with 30 goals in 21 apps.

Cheers!

Back