What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
Can he also play centre midfield with 'Advanced Playmaker - Attack'??

Looking at your screenshot, I would say put Gourcuff as Advanced Playmaker - Attack and Fabregas as Box to Box but I would only have gone for one or the other unless you can change your formation and put Fabregas on the Midfield role with Advanced Plarmaker - Attack/Support and Gourcuff on Attacking Midfield.

I play AC Milan with Villa Dzeko and Pato as ST (4-3-3). Borriello as a sub. What roles and duties should they be?

Right now I leave Villa as Advanced Forward/Attack (he doesn't play well as poacher and poacher really limits his abilities), Dzeko as Deep Lying/Support and Pato as Complete Forward/Support.

Also for my middle line, I play Gourcuff Ambrosini and Pirlo, with Gattuso as sub. Right now Gourcuff as Advanced Playmaker/Attack, but I change his offensive level leaving at the middle; Ambrosini and Central Midfielder/Defend and Pirlo as Deep Lying Playmaker/Support. Team Settings set to Gourcuff as primary play maker. Should I change?

Have been thinking a lot about leaving everyone in the midfield as support and at least 2 ST as attack, but not sure how to best work...

* My team plays very well at home and against teams that don't have good possession. A few away games or games against higher possession teams are still a bit hard.

** I just bought Franco Zuculini (MC/DMC). He is as good as Gattuso/Ambrosini and younger, and also replaces Pirlo on a few games (has good passing). Is there an ideal place/role how him?

Thanks!

Hey Guys,

I need some advice with my player roles.

I have a midfield pairing of Gourcuff and Veloso. What roles should I play them in?

And also Dzeko and Rooney up front. Same question.

Thanks in advance

Hey Guys,

I need some advice with my player roles.

I have a midfield pairing of Gourcuff and Veloso. What roles should I play them in?

And also Dzeko and Rooney up front. Same question.

Thanks in advance
veloso - central midfielder - support
gourcuff - advanced playmaker - attack
dzeko - complete forward - attack
rooney - deep lying forward - support

i'm currently managing hamburg sv in the first season...how to play the 4 striker ???

Petric , Guerrero , Marcus Berg and RVN

and i who should i play in the Left Fullback ?? Aogo or Marcell Jansen ??

i'm currently managing hamburg sv in the first season...how to play the 4 striker ???

Petric , Guerrero , Marcus Berg and RVN

and i who should i play in the Left Fullback ?? Aogo or Marcell Jansen ??

Petric - Deep Lying Foward.
Guerrero - Poacher.
Marcus Berg - Another Deep Lying.

I would play Aogo at Left Back.

I'd like to try the Rigid 4-3-2-1 Asymetric formation with Real Madrid.
I like a disciplined team, which doesn't conceive many goals.

This is my planned formation:

---------------- Higuain/Benzema ------------------
------------- Kaka ------------------ C. Ronaldo ----
- <someone> ----------- Xabi Alonso ------------
--------------------- L. Diarra -------------------------
- <someone> - <someone> - Pepe - Ramos -
---------------------- Cassilas -------------------------

So the questions are:
1. Is Kaka good as Trequartista, or what other role would you suggest?
2. Is C. Ronaldo good as Inside Forward, attacking or support, or what other role would you suggest?
3. From Higuiain, Benzema duo, who would be better as Target Man, who as Deep Lying Forward? Use them as attacking or support?
4. What role would be best for Xabi and L. Diarra?
5. What players would you recommend to sign to make this formation better?

Thanks.

I'd like to try the Rigid 4-3-2-1 Asymetric formation with Real Madrid.
I like a disciplined team, which doesn't conceive many goals.

This is my planned formation:

---------------- Higuain/Benzema ------------------
------------- Kaka ------------------ C. Ronaldo ----
- <someone> ----------- Xabi Alonso ------------
--------------------- L. Diarra -------------------------
- <someone> - <someone> - Pepe - Ramos -
---------------------- Cassilas -------------------------

So the questions are:
1. Is Kaka good as Trequartista, or what other role would you suggest?
2. Is C. Ronaldo good as Inside Forward, attacking or support, or what other role would you suggest?
3. From Higuiain, Benzema duo, who would be better as Target Man, who as Deep Lying Forward? Use them as attacking or support?
4. What role would be best for Xabi and L. Diarra?
5. What players would you recommend to sign to make this formation better?

Thanks.

1. Never tried, but looking at him, he seems a pretty got option for that role.
2. Yes, Try inside foward - support
3. Benzema - Target Man, Higuian - Deep Lying.
4. Xabi Alonso - Playmaker. Diarra - Box to Box Midfielder.
5. Real Madrid already have a squad to push for the title, maybe a couple of games into the season, see if any players aren't performing and then see who is available.

1. Never tried, but looking at him, he seems a pretty got option for that role.
2. Yes, Try inside foward - support
3. Benzema - Target Man, Higuian - Deep Lying.
4. Xabi Alonso - Playmaker. Diarra - Box to Box Midfielder.
5. Real Madrid already have a squad to push for the title, maybe a couple of games into the season, see if any players aren't performing and then see who is available.

Yes, the squad is very good, but it still can get better. When I'm looking at it, the weakest spots in my opinion are left midfielder, and left back. Maybe I will be able to sell Gago and van der Vaart (I don't know why he's even there, when they got Kaka), to get some more money.

Have recently bought david villa, usually play dzeko up front on his own but now with villa in the team want to play them together, what roles should they each have?

i`ve been trying to fit them in but they don`t seem to work. i use evra/rafael as wingbacks, fletcher as BWM-defend, ozil advanced playmaker, mata/navas wingers, but was thinking as playing them a position higher, so mata can be played inside forward, aguero as a trequartista, and rooney as advanced forward. tell me what can/should i change?

i don`t really want to stick to this 4 4 1 1 so if u have suggestions for a better position, and blending of my squad i`m eager to listen

What is the best role to play a 36 year old Kevin Phillips in?
probably as a deep lying forward, since he's lost his pace

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

Have recently bought david villa, usually play dzeko up front on his own but now with villa in the team want to play them together, what roles should they each have?
dzeko - complete forward support
villa - poacher

Could someone please tell me the best role for Thomas Muller up front?

I tried using him as MC actually lol,he actually was really good,2 games 3 goals

Back