What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
Getting the most from fabregas/marchisio

Currently playing as Arsenal, team looks like:

GK: Ochoa
DR: Sagna
DC: Vermaelen
DC: Breno
DL: Clichy
MC: Marchisio
MC: Fabregas
AMR: Van Persie
AMC: Nasri/Arshavin
AML: Walcott
ST: Dzeko

Marchisio is set to box-to-box and Fabregas to advanced playmaker with attacking duty.

I have Fabregas with through balls set to often, crossing rarely, long shots rarely, running from deep and a mixed passing style. Fabregas seems to have a few games where he'll put in an 8.5+ but his average is still way down at 7 as well as marchisio.

Is there anything I could do with my formation/tactics to get these two performing better? I also used to play a narrow 4-1-2-1-2 formation but results were about the same.

Try a Dmc instead of the AMC,give them more help...
Put him Deep lying playmaker.
Change walcot to AMR
And nasri to AML.

Fabiano is doing great at my Sevilla as a poacher atm. 16 matches 12 goals (league), 4/4 in cup, but he may be better or help my other foward in a different pos since I'm struggling with Kanoute which atm is playing a deep-lying foward (support).

Setup is:
Kanoute Fabiano
Left Winger: Adriano
Right Winger: Navas
MC: Renato
DMC: Fazio
Navarro Zapata Squillaci Sanches

Any tips for improving Kanoute?

Here is my sqaud not the formation i usually use just trying it out.
I would like to know what formation would suit best,what roles and duities would suit best.
View attachment 90228
May also be bringing in karim ziani(possibly)

hi what postion is best for these partnerships: rooney/macheda. rooney/pato. pato/balotelli. rooney/balotelli.

i primarily use rooney as a deep lying/trequista(SP), pato, macheda and balotelli as poacher. sometimes i play pato as target man(play to feet) which is quite deadly. nonetheless i would appreciate suggestions for the abv parterships. thanks

Hi,

I am playing with Benfica and I am using 4-2-3-1 formation with 2 central midfielders and 2 wingers.

my line up is

ochoa
rafael-sidnei-david luiz-renan
javi garcia-ramires
giuliano-aimar-di maria
cardozo

I am trying to play a wide fluid attacking game with 2 wingers crossing and cardozo as target man but the team is lacking goals in some matches. should I use my wingers as inside forward to be more efficient at scoring? Should I buy a scorer amc instead of playmaker aimar or play 2 strikers?
which team instructions and player roles do you recommend?

hi what postion is best for these partnerships: rooney/macheda. rooney/pato. pato/balotelli. rooney/balotelli.

i primarily use rooney as a deep lying/trequista(SP), pato, macheda and balotelli as poacher. sometimes i play pato as target man(play to feet) which is quite deadly. nonetheless i would appreciate suggestions for the abv parterships. thanks

i would suggest:

DLF/ poacher
DLF/ advanced forward
poacher/ advanced forward or DLF
complete forward/ advanced forward

I have played 3 seasons... but didnt understand what a traquartista is! :P
What is the difference between trequartista, Playmaker, Advanced Playmaker, and Poacher???
Also.. mostly i take playmakers in the midfield.. like Essien/Lampard.. is that the right thing???

hi playing a flat 442 what would Jo and djalo be best suited with and Guthrie and Smith

I have just bought this regen from Stuttgart for my Everton midfield just looking for some advice on what role to play him as I cannot decide myself. I play a 4-3-1-2

ChristianRamirez.jpg

same thing for my German midfielder really

JensBarton.jpg

Need help with my lyon save

DM=Feillaini
MC= Mousa Sissoko , Ozil
Inside Fwd's=Balotelli and Di Maria
Fwd=Van Persie

Robin doesn't score much but balotelli and di maria do...so the big problem is van persie

Need help with my lyon save

DM=Feillaini
MC= Mousa Sissoko , Ozil
Inside Fwd's=Balotelli and Di Maria
Fwd=Van Persie

Robin doesn't score much but balotelli and di maria do...so the big problem is van persie

Easy solution sell him ha ha.Well thats an option and u could bring in a cheap striker or somethen and let the other 2 score.
Im assumming u must be using the editor or something so if u are get torres and play him as a lone striker as a poacher my bro is using him like that in his liverpool save and says he is scoring for fun.

Easy solution sell him ha ha.Well thats an option and u could bring in a cheap striker or somethen and let the other 2 score.
Im assumming u must be using the editor or something so if u are get torres and play him as a lone striker as a poacher my bro is using him like that in his liverpool save and says he is scoring for fun.
I am not using the editor but I am in serious need of a lone striker that can score...He scored 3 goals in his first game with the team(In league) and then he just ******* stopped scoring altogether

I am not using the editor but I am in serious need of a lone striker that can score...He scored 3 goals in his first game with the team(In league) and then he just ******* stopped scoring altogether
Thaught u where over having so many good players and expensive players.How much do you have to spend u could try edin dzeko a good player and a very good atrget man well he has the stats to be a great target man.

Im Chelsea 3rd Season: I want to play 4-2-3-1 (deep) and i think i have right roles and duties to players but they just dont preform!

Gk:(gk sweeper) Cech
RB:(wingback auto)Rafinha
LB:(wingback auto)A.cole
CBleft(ballplaying cover)Terry
CBright(central stopper)Sakho\Ivanovic
DMleft(Def mifielder defend)Essien
DMright(deep lying support) Lampard (trained hes 33 so he cant go and roam as AMC)
AM(Attacking midfielder support)Gourcuff Main playmaker
AMR(Advanced playmaker attack)Zhirkov-trained
AML(Advanced playmaker attack) Aguero-trained
ST:TARGET MAN\COMPLETE ATTACK-Dzeko
i have rigid settings but with more freedom and roaming
main playmaker gourcuff
please help me!

bad_loser;593239 Lampard [B said:
(trained hes 33 so he cant go and roam as AMC)[/B]
main playmaker gourcuff
please help me!

How do you train for specific positions???

Im Chelsea 3rd Season: I want to play 4-2-3-1 (deep) and i think i have right roles and duties to players but they just dont preform!

Gk:(gk sweeper) Cech
RB:(wingback auto)Rafinha
LB:(wingback auto)A.cole
CBleft(ballplaying cover)Terry
CBright(central stopper)Sakho\Ivanovic
DMleft(Def mifielder defend)Essien
DMright(deep lying support) Lampard (trained hes 33 so he cant go and roam as AMC)
main playmaker gourcuff
please help me!

Put aguero in AM as trequista.
At AML put A new signing. Winger
AMR is gourcuff advance playmaker
2 Full backs,Suport.
Both DMS try as DEF MIDF and kick lampard out put mikel instead.
All the 3 AMX shud be ATT
2 DMS Defend
Dzeko Target\COmplete Suport

Back