What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
what position and role should i play Tom Cleverly...2nd season with United

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

how to play Saha , Gignac , Yakubu and Vaughan ????

currently AC Milan its 2012/2013

playing a 4-1-3-2, it was the one line-up recommended most by my staff

GK:Vilar
LB:Dodo/Wing back (attack)
CB: Sahko
CB: Thiago Silva
RB: Isla and Opare/FB (support)
DM: Gattuso/Anchor Man (Defend)
CM: Tinga-Box-to-Box (support)
CM: Pirlo/Advanced Play-maker (Attack)
CM: Flamini/Box-to-Box (support)
ST: Pato????
ST: Huntelaar?????

I have an idea of what I want to do with the team with the exception of the striker partnership up front what roles you suggest for Pato ad Hunte

Also if you have any suggestions to changes to the rest of my team and their roles plz feel free to criticize me

P.S. Would it be wise to have more than one 'Playmaker' on the pitch

I'm having a big problem with my Dzeko and van Persie partnership upfront, its really annoying me. I'm playing a 4-1-2-1-2

Starting from the MCs

Cesc (MC) - ?
Ramsey (MC) - ?
Arshavin (AMC) - ?
van Persie (FC) - ?
Dzeko (FC) - ?

The main problem im having is with the 2 strikers and the deeper problem within that is van Persie, I'm considering selling him it's so bad. He's got great attributes bar his speed (which isnt that bad), he only ever scores longshots and it ****** the **** out of me. Thanks for any help.

P.S. van Persie as an advanced foward doesn't seem to work

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

currently AC Milan its 2012/2013
ST: Pato????
ST: Huntelaar?????
I'd play Pato as a poacher and Huntelaar as target man or complete foward support

Ive had a successful couple of seasons with Arsenal, now i want to try and up Fabregas's game as he's been hiding in the squad, not standing out (like Dzeko)

Sagna Vermaelen Senderos Clichy
Song
Fabregas Ramsey
Walcott Dzeko/RVP Eduardo

Forwards are scoring for fun in a DL/Advanced/Poacher triumvirate, and Fab and Ramz are getting a few assists, and i bring Nasri in a lot at AMC (inside forward support)

What role do i need for Fabregas Irl style, coming forward and scoring in the box?

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

I'm having a big problem with my Dzeko and van Persie partnership upfront, its really annoying me. I'm playing a 4-1-2-1-2

Starting from the MCs

Cesc (MC) - ?
Ramsey (MC) - ?
Arshavin (AMC) - ?
van Persie (FC) - ?
Dzeko (FC) - ?

The main problem im having is with the 2 strikers and the deeper problem within that is van Persie, I'm considering selling him it's so bad. He's got great attributes bar his speed (which isnt that bad), he only ever scores longshots and it ****** the **** out of me. Thanks for any help.

Rvp plays really well in my game. I sold Shava because i got a lot for him, and now im using a 4-1-2-3 with Eduardo, Walcott and Dzeko or RVP. I often find that if you use a strike partnership without any pace, you dont get into the box as much penetration- hence long shot attempts. Either Shava or Nasri should come in at AMC inside forward support and have
-Dzeko advanced forward
-RVP trequartista

or have a front three, with an advanced forward, poacher and deep lying forward support.
Eduardo or Walcott work at poacher or advanced forward, and i usually swap the deep lier between Dzeko and RVP.
I also have Ramsey at Advanced playmaker support, and a custom order on Fabregas advanced playmaker attack, with him as both playmaker and target man, run onto ball. seems to get the ball forward and strikers scoring, ive just won the quadruple!

best o luck.

Starting from the MCs

Cesc (MC) - ?
Ramsey (MC) - ?
Arshavin (AMC) - ?
van Persie (FC) - ?
Dzeko (FC) - ?

best o luck.
Whenever I put in a trequartista in my formation it falls apart, I don't know why, I tried my best because Robin looks like he would make a great trequartista, I'll try again. Thanks for that.

In answer to your question, I play cesc as advanced playmaker - attack and he's scored quite a few for me.

If anyone would like to give a 2nd opinion I would appreciate it, question's in the quote.

Last edited:
Try muller at MC (no kidding worked great for me)
Central midfielder attack

Currently TNS in Wales, got a striker on loan from Watford Liam Henderson, any advice please ? :)

playing nile ranger up front on his own with aml cleverly amc moses amr henderson
any advice would be great

Can anyone suggest a role for Fellaini. He is a great defensive mid, but with his heading ability and finishing of 14 i think he could be a big threat more advanced. Cheers.

Can anyone suggest a role for Fellaini. He is a great defensive mid, but with his heading ability and finishing of 14 i think he could be a big threat more advanced. Cheers.
i ever retrained him as a striker and played him as a target man with support duty (same for cahill due to their aerial ability). worked pretty well for me, though i would still prefer to put him as a dm :)

Back