What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
Borriello, Alexis Sanchez, Daniel Sturridge, 20 year old Lukaku, David Alaba, Pastore and Gouruff??

i remember playing Sturridge as Inside forward On left wing.
Play sanchez right wing as a Inside forward
Lukaku striker Target man suport
Borreillo Poacher
Pastore next to groucuff in middle,Central midfielders,or pastore CM and gourfcuff advance playmaker

I have Pato, Aguero and Dzeko, all strikers in 4-3-3 formation how should i play them so they all score equally?
I tried this way: Dzeko - central, complete forward support, Pato - left, advanced forward, Aguero - right, poacher.
Dzeko scored hat-trick and Pato one goal, and I think this isn't so good, I want to take the best out of all of them.

EDIT: I am Man City and i won Champions League and I played euro super cup with Arsenal, and won 2:1, Dzeko scored 2 goals, again Pato and Aguero didn't show their best, please help!

Last edited:
Dzeko/Cardozo/Drogba best roles?

Have been trying to find the right roles for as strong as possible partnership, but can't seem to find the right set up.

Dzeko/Cardozo/Drogba best roles?

Have been trying to find the right roles for as strong as possible partnership, but can't seem to find the right set up.

dont know about cardozo but drogba and dzeko both quality as target men or complete forwards

leeds united
Silviu lung jr
rafael otamendi sakho fabio
miguel veloso
maurice edu sankhare
hazard snodgrass
beckford/cardozo

any role suggestions ppl?
im in my first season in the prem

hey.
Im playing with lyon in a simple 4-4-2 formation.
Lloris- Cissokho, Cris , Naldo , Reveillere - Kallstrom\Bastos , Toulalan , Ederson \ Bodmer , Delgado \ Govou - Lopez, Tafer\Gomis.
1. How should i play with the center of my defence? drop and cover or just defend?
2. Which role should i give to each player?
Any further advice will gladly accepted.
Thanks in advance
omri

Adrian and Carlton Cole or
Adrian and Fred Sears or another poacher type player ?
Cheers :)

howwould i play Raul of R.Madrid? Im trying to get him into my strike partnership as his experience and technique are godly, but has next to no physicality. how would i play him?

cheers!

hi guys need help for player roles for these partnerships: rooney/berbatov. rooney/villa. berbatov/villa. macheda/villa.

my tactic is 4-2-4. experimenting with target man for berbatov and poachers for villa and macheda respectively. rooney is sometimes a complete forward or deep lying. please advice thank you.

^ that sounds pretty perfect Shadowrose, maybe having Macheda as a poacher could work aswel but only when Villa isn't available.

Villa is the perfect poacher. Who you playing as the 2 midfielders ?

^ that sounds pretty perfect Shadowrose, maybe having Macheda as a poacher could work aswel but only when Villa isn't available.

Villa is the perfect poacher. Who you playing as the 2 midfielders ?
i play carrick/anderson, with hamsik, scholes and fletcher waiting in the wings. carrick as deep lying playmaker, anderson, fletcher as CM, scholes as box to box and hamsik as adv playmaker

What role for Tevez... Adebayor .... Kolo Toure and Chiellini?

thanks

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Any advice People

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Anyone?

What role for Tevez... Adebayor .... Kolo Toure and Chiellini?

thanks

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Any advice People

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Anyone?
tevez - deep lying forward - support
adebayor - poacher

kolo toure - central defender - defend
chiellini - central defender - cover

What role best suits a 21-year old Pato playing alongside Cristiano Ronaldo and Dzeko in a 3-man attack?

Cheers!

Back