What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
What is best posistion for Mascherano? I am playing him as anchorman DM, and I am playing Lucas Centre midfielder/deep lying playmaker. Why is is that Mascherano only has an average rating of 6.80, and this is just not last few games either. Last season he managed something stupid like 6.70 :S Also this season Lucas is in top 5 for tackle in premiership with 2.86 PG and Mascherano only has 1.45 PG. Any1 got any theories to why this is possible even though Mascherano tackling is 20 and Lucas' is only 16

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Have you tried him as an advanced playmaker in centre midfield and set him as the playmaker in team instructions?

Thats how I play him and he plays really well, with a 4-2-4 with 2 wingers.

I agree. I had him on my Barcelona game in 2011 and he was managing average ratings of 7.40 and getting a lot of assists and goals! Definately play him Advanced playmaker

I agree. I had him on my Barcelona game in 2011 and he was managing average ratings of 7.40 and getting a lot of assists and goals! Definately play him Advanced playmaker
Yeh I'm in 2013/2014 now with Man City and he's still getting fantastic ratings.

Hi, I just bought James Milner in 2013 in the 2013/2014 season. I think his best position is Right Wing, but I'm not sure, and not sure on his role?

My team play a 4-2-4 with 2 wingers and play quite wide.

View attachment 96867

Thanks ;)

Need a bit of help, I have Cassano and Pazzini playing up front on my Sampdoria save.

I was thinking:

Cassano - Deep lying forward
Pazzini - Advanced forward

I'm not sure if Cassano as a deep lying forward would work, as I have an AMC with the Advanced Playmaker role sat behind the two forwards already... (I play a 4-4-2 Diamond with wide midfielders, not narrow)... some help please?

Need a bit of help, I have Cassano and Pazzini playing up front on my Sampdoria save.

I was thinking:

Cassano - Deep lying forward
Pazzini - Advanced forward

I'm not sure if Cassano as a deep lying forward would work, as I have an AMC with the Advanced Playmaker role sat behind the two forwards already... (I play a 4-4-2 Diamond with wide midfielders, not narrow)... some help please?

Cassano - Trequartista
Pazzini - Poacher

This is enough mate, as I am managing Sampdoria aswell ..

Playing a front 3 of RVP, Dzeko & Aguero. This is what I'm thinking (from left to right)...
(Complete Foward - Attack) Aguero, (Complete Foward - Support) Dzeko, (Trequartista) RVP

Anyone see any probs with this?

Last edited:
Playing a front 3 of RVP, Dzeko & Aguero. This is what I'm thinking (from left to right)...
(Complete Foward - Attack) Aguero, (Complete Foward - Support) Dzeko, (Trequartista) RVP

Anyone see many probs with this?

RVP - Deep -lying foward
Aguero - Poacher
Dzeko - Target Man

Got Lukaku - Soldado as my forwards so how to play them?

I was using Soldado as Advanced and Lukaku Complete. Lukaku scored 3 but Soldado could not score anything so far. (4 games)

As i wrote here Soldado scored his first goal in 5th game.

Last edited:
this is my team
This is my team.
What formation best suits my team?
What position should i play team, eg. trequartista, advanced playmaker or attacking midfielder for AMFs.
I usually play between 4-4-2, 4-2-4 and 4-5-1

GK Edwin Van Der Sar
GK Ben Foster
CB Wes Brown
CB Rio Ferdinand
CB Jonny Evans
CB Nemanja Vidic
LB Fabio(Loan)
LB Royston Drenthe
LB Juan Manuel Vargas
RB Cesar Azpillicueta
RB Rafael

MF Michael Carrick
MF Owen Hargreaves
MF David Beckam
MF Darren Fletcher
MF Ever Banega
MF Park Ji-Sung
MF Yoann Gourcuff
MF Arda Turan
MF Antonio Valencia
MF Anderson
MF Rafael Van Der Vaart

ST Giuseppe Rossi
ST Dimitar Berbatov
ST Wayne Rooney
ST Edin Dzeko

I have some players in the reserves and U18.

Reserves:
GK Tomasz Kuszczak
RB Gary Neville
RB John O'Shea
CB Nicolas Otamendi
CB Kyriakos Papadopoulos
MF Ryan GIggs
MF James Rodriguez
ST Chris Gadi

U18:
GK Alphonse Areola
MF Stephan El Shaarawy

hi folks i need some help with my squad.

i'm currently managing Barca and in my 3rd season and need some help scoring more goals.....my first two seasons i finished 2nd right behind madrid.......1st season i lost by 2 points......2nd season i lost out on goal difference.....3rd season (on going) ....i'm 2nd, behind by 3 points...but i got a game in hand.....i got villa at the start of the season but he isnt performing AT ALL .... i have 3 young strike backups plus Ibra.....my 3 young strikers are Bojan, Keirrison, neymar....i'm gonna loan out neymar because my foreign players quota is up ....and possibly bojan....but i need more goals from such a good strike force.... and my midfield is also not up to par....help!!1

my starting line up is

GK: Valdez

RB: Alvez CB: Luisao CB: Pique LB: Bale

DM: Veloso

CM: Iniesta

RAM: Messi LAM: Di Maria

ST: Cardozo ST: Villa

Hi guys,

I'm managing bayern for the 4th season..i would like someone to help me with a detailed team instruction, players roles and duties for my 4-3-3 tactic and who should be in the center and left right sides as attack...Thanks
my players are:

Adler (GK)
Boateng(DL)
Breno(DC)
DemichelisDC)
Lahm(DR)
Ander(AML)
Kroos(AMC)
Schweinsteiger(AMR)
Neymar(FC)
Jo(FC)
Gomez(ST)

Hi guys,

I'm managing bayern for the 4th season..i would like someone to help me with a detailed team instruction, players roles and duties for my 4-3-3 tactic and who should be in the center and left right sides as attack...Thanks
my players are:

Adler - Goalkeeper Defend
Boateng (Fullback - Support) Breno (Central defender - Defend) Demichelis (Central defender - Defend) Lahm (Fullback - Support)

Ander (Advanced Playmaker - Attack) Right side of the Midfield Kroos (Advanced Playmaker Support) Left hand side of Midfield Schweinsteiger (Central Midfield - Defend) Centre of the Midfield

Neymar (Poacher - Attack) Left hand side striker Jo (Target Man - Attack) Centre of strikers Gomez (Poacher - attack) right hand side of striker

thanks...can you help me with the team instruction?and u think i should replace any player?

Hi, I just bought James Milner in 2013 in the 2013/2014 season. I think his best position is Right Wing, but I'm not sure, and not sure on his role?

My team play a 4-2-4 with 2 wingers and play quite wide.

View attachment 96867

Thanks ;)

i have him on my man city save i play 424 with wingers i have them both wingers with an attackin duty

Back