What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 382K
Alexis Sanchez

Which position should i play him and what role ? pls need urgent help :)
Amr - Inside Forward - Attack ;) or Winger - Attack
St- Poacher - Attack

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Mats rits and marco verrratti, any help?
Marco Verratti - Advanced Playmaker - attack (Cm)
Attacking mid - attack (Amc)
Mats Rits - post a screenshot, he develops differently <)

Javier Mascherano? His stats are amazing, but It seems like I can never get the best out of him. I've tried playing him as a anchor man and ball winning midfielder with a defend duty, but he has never had an average rating in the 7's. My other CM is Steven Defour and sometimes Axel Witsel or Alberto Aquilani, but no matter who I pair him with he still has an average rating of around 6.5. My CAM's are Renato Augusto, Gerrard, and Matias Fernandez. Any Suggestions?

what about chamakh?

Target I suppose, he could do any I guess but secondly he could be an Advanced Forward. Although Target man is good and on atack duty.

Javier Mascherano? His stats are amazing, but It seems like I can never get the best out of him. I've tried playing him as a anchor man and ball winning midfielder with a defend duty, but he has never had an average rating in the 7's. My other CM is Steven Defour and sometimes Axel Witsel or Alberto Aquilani, but no matter who I pair him with he still has an average rating of around 6.5. My CAM's are Renato Augusto, Gerrard, and Matias Fernandez. Any Suggestions?

Defensive Midfielder on support is what I would put him as since he needs to control play. You can't waste the ability of someone of his talent.

Last edited:
what role for Defoe. I can never get him in right place

I would put him as a Poacher since that's what he is good at. Great finishing, off the ball, anticipation, composure, accelaration, pace, and his dribbling and first touch could be better but they are still good.

Defensive Midfielder on support is what I would put him as since he needs to control play. You can't waste the ability of someone of his talent.

Thanks, I'll try that. I just didn't think I wanted someone with a 14 passing to control play.

I play 442 lining up like this

GK: Enke
RB: Ankynov (Full Back support)
LB: Evra/Fabio (Wing Back Attack)
CB:Ferdinand or Evans/Vidic
RM:Gourcuff (Winger Attack)
CM:Hamsik (Box to Box Support)
CM:Carrick (Deep Lying Playmacker Defend)
LM: Modric (Winger Attack)
ST:Rooney (Advanced Forward Attack)
ST: Berbatov (Deep Lying Foward Support)

Thinking of buying aguero

Got any suggestions on my roles for players and any players i should buy THANKS!

What roles shall I play Tevez and Dzeko ? They are playing up front,.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

and Barry#* :)

Ok so here is my Team
role.png

Note that i will be switching Beckham for Ninis, And was wondering what Tactics etc would suit Ninis well in this position,

Ninis -

ninis.png

OR! If you know of someone better to suit this position let me know, This is the 6th season that is why i am getting rid of beckham he is near enough dead now lol, :D Let me know thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Back