Ok thanks. I really like this tactic. Probably one of the best I've used on FM11 (v1). Started a new game with San Marino (club) so I'm thinking of devising some training schedules based on this tactic. Overall I'm going to focus on Tactics + Attacking training for all players based on that the tactic is an attacking/possession based tactic so players should always look to train on these two categories (and also get coaches to match). After that I'm thinking of splitting them into their own categories and these are the kind of roles I'm thinking they fulfill :

Goalkeeper : Bog standard goalkeeping training. Will probably tweak the normal one so it focuses a little more on tactics. Don't think I'll train him on attacking training as that seems a litlle pointless.

Central Defenders : I'm thinking of training the DCR a little more on strength and defending and the DCL on Aerobic and Tactics due to the stopper/cover mentality split. A little more focus on ball control and both set to special focus composure so I don't have to train them so much in shooting training to gain the composure point.

Fullbacks : Standard fullback training (primarily defence training).

Central Midfielders : The way they are set up in the tactic is just holding midfielders staying in front of the defence and playing simple passes. So they hardworking team players who can mark, tackle and pass. Very demanding roles indeed.

Wingers : The way I see it is that they are more Advanced Playmakers on the wings rather then inside forwards. So I'll train them to be a bit more creative rather then finishers so they can set up the AMC or Striker rather then go themselves.

Attacking Midfielder : I think here you need an excellent technical and mental player. The way he is set up he'll craft out chances for the Striker and also be a presence himself in the box.

Striker : More of an Advanced Forward then a Poacher in my opinion. The Poacher is more athletic and uses his speed and physical attributes coupled with good finishing and OTB. However the striker in this tactic would use a little more flair to create a little more around him, not just himself.

Xenon im playing as Utd with your V2 Tactic and its going great but im struggling agaisnt teams who play 4-4-1-1 any tips please ?

Xenon im playing as Utd with your V2 Tactic and its going great but im struggling agaisnt teams who play 4-4-1-1 any tips please ?

Maybe use v1 vs 4-4-1-1. In v2.1 it has both CM's as making forward runs often whereas in v1 it has it as rarely.

---------- Post added 04/08/2011 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 03/08/2011 at 12:24 AM ----------

Got promoted from the conference into League 2. Played vs Premiership team Stoke City in the League Cup. Result:

stokevnewportcostatsmat.png

Ok not bad i suppose haha
View attachment 189926

Tough in Europe though.
View attachment 189927
THEN..

Not the best players + injuries
View attachment 189928
View attachment 189929
View attachment 189930
View attachment 189932
View attachment 189931
Great Minus Europe but had pretty slow team.

and this is the new season
View attachment 189934
View attachment 189935

View attachment 189933

Plus lost my keeper for £10m to Man City

I would recommend Smithies and a fast defence

Thank you Xenon hope this makes sense ???

Really like this tactic and will use it for the next season and will update again,
Hope this is helpful for people contemplating using this i would give it 9/10
need good players to tackle Europe

Enjoy.

Drummondinho

What version of the tactic did you use?

WATP ;)

Steve

I'm using V.1 untouched (no tweaks) thought the defence was better.

Renamed it though haha.

I also have version 1 and it does not have the forward arrows on the wingers as yours does?

Also my results with the tactic have been terrible??

Steve

oh yeah sorry i used v2.1 for a few games and felt the wingers played better with the forward runs so ignore the no tweaks post haha so it's V1 with the wingers gettin forward.

it really does need kinda fast players i played David Weir and Kirk Broadfoot at centre back in the cup against East Fife i was lucky ihad a good keeper and a good attack.

If you are Rangers i would sell Jelavic he plays so poor and play Naisy upfront and get him to place his shots.
View attachment 190092

If you have good Assistant Manager then let him do it, I used Attacking Movement after my team was fluid with the tactic and this
happened,
View attachment 190105

P.S just went back to the original V1 no tweakin so much better.

I have found over all for results, consistency and solid defensivly the V1 of this tactic is the best.
Got to be said I think this tactic is awesome. Has worked for me at big (Top 4) and mid-table clubs.
Fantastic job XeNoN!!