Yes V1 is the best all round just give your team time to gel and get fast defenders and a decent *** Man, In no way is this Tactic Flawless but it really is great going forward and you don't really give the other team much possession to make chances.

Only against English teams am i finding it difficult but it wouldn't matter what tactics were used because English team are wayyyyy overated ha.

View attachment 190107

I have found over all for results, consistency and solid defensivly the V1 of this tactic is the best.
Got to be said I think this tactic is awesome. Has worked for me at big (Top 4) and mid-table clubs.
Fantastic job XeNoN!!

Thanks a lot

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Hi there

I have been using ur tatic and I am getting great results.

But I want your opinion about wat do u think r the best players for each position in my man city team.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Thank you. It doesn't particularly matter who you use. If you have fast attackers, the tactic works better in my opinion.

I just sign up the forum for writing how well this tactic is.

I'm managing Burnley and i only bought Vaclav Kadlec for a serious transfer.

When the tactic is gelled, my team have transformed to an invincible destroyer.

Here's my results, squad and Manchester City victory.

I can update my results at the end of season if u want.

1ztbtz.jpg

24q8wzm.jpg

11uuro8.jpg

2mq6i3n.jpg

2mzeagh.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Really well work XeNoN, thanks for this beautiful tactic.

Surely this tactic is one of the well worked tacs, maybe the best. ;)

Last edited:
I only normally go for tactics which fit into genie scout so I can improve the percentage of the team but decided to give your tactic a go and it's been pretty good. Had some mixed results in europe and in cup comps due to resting the better players and giving youngsters some play time, the overall record so far is as follows.

P17 W12 D3 L1 F46 A14

The image only show league games

Last edited:
Xenon, Ive seen that you are Barca, you are gonna win a league in this testin project because this tactic really works with Barca.

It should do okay I hope! Be very good to see how they do.
Thank you for your compliments!

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

I will not be releasing a version 3 by the way. It's not as good as v1 or v2.1

Xenon, Ive seen that you are Barca, you are gonna win a league in this testin project because this tactic really works with Barca.

oh really, I didnt realise his tactic was made for Barca.. anyway I decided 'which tactic in which team' randomly.. new comers either get inter, man utd, or barca.. he got barca, lucky him..
but il devasto will give a good fight I'm sure..

And my final results.

Just won League Cup and nPower Championship with Burnley.

I used only Xenon's v1 tactic.

24vmxad.jpg

2wfpeys.jpg

2v146qw.jpg

oh really, I didnt realise his tactic was made for Barca.. anyway I decided 'which tactic in which team' randomly.. new comers either get inter, man utd, or barca.. he got barca, lucky him..
but il devasto will give a good fight I'm sure..

No. He is Barca in your testing project, thats what i mean. Tactic is made for ManU

Xenon i always believed that it is only si that can make plug and play tactics but u av proved me totally wrong with this.weldone u really nailed it.v2.1 is the best and am starting to feel lazy cos ur tactic seems to be end of road for me tactics-wise in fm 11 weldone again.

Xenon i always believed that it is only si that can make plug and play tactics but u av proved me totally wrong with this.weldone u really nailed it.v2.1 is the best and am starting to feel lazy cos ur tactic seems to be end of road for me tactics-wise in fm 11 weldone again.

Thanks a lot, much appreciated.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

And my final results.

Just won League Cup and nPower Championship with Burnley.

I used only Xenon's v1 tactic.

24vmxad.jpg

2wfpeys.jpg

2v146qw.jpg

I'm glad you're enjoying success with the tactic :)

Xenon thanks a lot mate.I'm new to FM.I used this with spurs and i beat Braga 5-1 City 3-2 Wolves 3-0 and Stoke 2-0 after using this.I could never get the best out of Modric in any save but now he's playing like a boss.Thanks again :D

Hi Xenon, great tactic. Started using it to the end of my first season with liverpool and it worked well. I've started the new season though and in 6 games or so I have had around 6 or 7 players having to come off injured (the white injury with the red cross) not sure if this has been mentioned before.

hi xenon, when i go down to ten men what changes i do?