i just finish my second season with Leverkusen ....i got title and german cup...lost in semi-finals of ECC against Barcelona on away goals, but they where very lucky 1 goal from a free-kick, in both matches i was above barca ...posession over 60% and minimum 2 woodwork and 4 CCC...i will try to sign with other team for a new challenge

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

very nice, glad you're enjoying it

im going to try again this tactic with roma..but what do you think what should i do to have bigger attempt of shots...should i change midfielder mentality to normal??pls advice..tnx

im going to try again this tactic with roma..but what do you think what should i do to have bigger attempt of shots...should i change midfielder mentality to normal??pls advice..tnx

I think it might be down to the lack of match preparation familiarity. I've always had 20+ shots with the tactic.

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Just played possibly my best match so far with the new version of the tactic I'm working on

fcbayernvhannoverstatsm.png

fcbayernvhannoverstatsh.png

Toni Kroos managed to attempt 88 passes which I found most impressive!

This match had possession, passing, a lot of passing, a few CCC's, goals and so much control that the opposition didn't have too many shots as well as my team shooting a lot. It's the most complete match I have ever played on FM.

Last edited:
XeNoN U havent been in the MSN for a long time m8! :)

hi XeNoNF50, sorry to be a pain but im just wondering if you wouldnt mind outlining the important instructions for the tactic - player roles, mentality, closing down, passing blabla i really like the look of this tactic and the feedback its recieved, but i cant download it...ive been working on my own tactics but cant get things to click, so would like some advice from someone who actually knows what they're doing lol thanks :)

29 games unbeatable: Cavani is a killer ...minimum 2 goals per matches ...in last 4 matches he scored 4 hattrick's :D...

Sexy result Xenon :)

Are you still on track to release this over the weekend?

Steve

i tried downloading this tactic with win.rar but it pops up that its damaged or corrupt...any ideas?

i tried downloading this tactic with win.rar but it pops up that its damaged or corrupt...any ideas?

why .rar? It downloads as a .tac, just put into your fm tactics folder and import it. I tried downloading and it works fine for me.

ive tried that and so tried the rar thing...just comes up its either in an unknown format or damaged

ive tried that and so tried the rar thing...just comes up its either in an unknown format or damaged

I'm out of ideas then. it works fine for everyone else, I've tried it myself and it works fine for me too!

XeeNoN, The usual one. U know...

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Dont close the browser before extracting/copying.

I still find the set pieces can be improved. Set your best header CB to attack near post, aim corners for near post, everyone else lurk outside area.

Official player requirements

Hey XeNoN,

I see someone posted up some guidelines for players a few pages ago. Any chance of putting your official filters on the front page like some other tactic contributors do. Just as a main guide really so people can get the best out of the tactic. Entirely up to you of course. Look forward to testing this!

Mcbgun

Just had pazinni score 6 goals in one match with this tac. This is with original tac. Opposition only had one chance.

Also i find you should turn this into a tactic set. You have 2 versions already, one more attacking then the other. A good third version would be a more defensive one but with the AMC replaced into a DMC. This is to keep a lead against a stronger team.

Just had pazinni score 6 goals in one match with this tac. This is with original tac. Opposition only had one chance.

Also i find you should turn this into a tactic set. You have 2 versions already, one more attacking then the other. A good third version would be a more defensive one but with the AMC replaced into a DMC. This is to keep a lead against a stronger team.

It's an interesting idea that. I've had success with DMC player instructions in the past so it could work. I had one of my players making so many interceptions when I was trying to make a 3-1-2-3-1 formation (exploited from the wings so definitely not something I would release even if it killed teams on the attack). I don't know if I can do it at this current moment though.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Hey XeNoN,

I see someone posted up some guidelines for players a few pages ago. Any chance of putting your official filters on the front page like some other tactic contributors do. Just as a main guide really so people can get the best out of the tactic. Entirely up to you of course. Look forward to testing this!

Mcbgun

I think I may just do that ;)

Hi XeNoN,

Im pleased with your tactic, but I have dilemma, and because you are creator maybe you can help me.

Playing with Barca.

Squad (from left to right): Valdes; Maxwell-Sakho-Pique-Alves; Mascherano-Xavi; Lisandro Lopez-Messi-Iniesta; Villa

I would like to play Messi as ST, Villa AMR and Iniesta AMC. Because Villa has a lot saved shots which ones I think he should score, of course he cant score everything (He scores more than 38 goals each season in first two seasons). On the other side I have Messi who is, for me, perfect AMC, intelligent, creative, good passing, finishing, composure. Ive tried to play him as ST and he I think he is better than Villa. My concerne is if I play Messi as ST and Iniesta as AMC, that Iniesta cant score like Messi because of his low finishing.

So, give me some advice!

Hi XeNoN,

Im pleased with your tactic, but I have dilemma, and because you are creator maybe you can help me.

Playing with Barca.

Squad (from left to right): Valdes; Maxwell-Sakho-Pique-Alves; Mascherano-Xavi; Lisandro Lopez-Messi-Iniesta; Villa

I would like to play Messi as ST, Villa AMR and Iniesta AMC. Because Villa has a lot saved shots which ones I think he should score, of course he cant score everything (He scores more than 38 goals each season in first two seasons). On the other side I have Messi who is, for me, perfect AMC, intelligent, creative, good passing, finishing, composure. Ive tried to play him as ST and he I think he is better than Villa. My concerne is if I play Messi as ST and Iniesta as AMC, that Iniesta cant score like Messi because of his low finishing.

So, give me some advice!

Honestly I'd carry on what you are doing playing AMC as Messi. Messi was the player that I first used the AMC instruction for and he was very good scoring 1 goal a game on average even from that position. Iniesta isn't a goalscorer so unfortunately he won't score as many as Messi no matter what you do but he will create for others around him. I still think you should carry on as you have been ;)

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

I'm still testing a potential next version of this tactic. To show where I am here is a screenshot that I have taken. Note that I have made a few signings but obviously nothing that can make Sunderland into world beaters!

Anyway here is the stats from my last match

sunderland9cccs.jpg

As you can see.... 9 CLEAR CUT CHANCES!!!!! Sunderland are poor defensively though! They scored from a cross and another time Gameiro beat my defender which was their 1 CCC. Sunderland are also poor at finishing too!

Honestly I'd carry on what you are doing playing AMC as Messi. Messi was the player that I first used the AMC instruction for and he was very good scoring 1 goal a game on average even from that position. Iniesta isn't a goalscorer so unfortunately he won't score as many as Messi no matter what you do but he will create for others around him. I still think you should carry on as you have been ;)

Okay. I'll continue with Messi as AMC. What is AMC natural role. What role did you set up for AMC before converting to classic?

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

I'm still testing a potential next version of this tactic. To show where I am here is a screenshot that I have taken. Note that I have made a few signings but obviously nothing that can make Sunderland into world beaters!

Anyway here is the stats from my last match

sunderland9cccs.jpg

As you can see.... 9 CLEAR CUT CHANCES!!!!! Sunderland are poor defensively though! They scored from a cross and another time Gameiro beat my defender which was their 1 CCC. Sunderland are also poor at finishing too!

It's look awesome but at the same time 9ccc's and only 3 goals. Hmmm....