This is a really awesome and consistent tactic. I'm seeing a few comments about the amount of missed CCC's and to be honest with you I can't say I can fault the tactic there. I have seen it with scores of downloadable tactics and my own created ones, I personally believe that the match engine is to blame for the unusual level of missed CCC's that we are as players experiancing.

Kudos to you XeNoNF50, you have made a really awesome tactic and I love the way it plays.
I was playing as Aresnal and RVP loved playing as the AMR he played 6 and scored 14 goals from that position!!

Okay. I'll continue with Messi as AMC. What is AMC natural role. What role did you set up for AMC before converting to classic?

I created the roles after converting to classic. Also the lack of goals that way is blamed on the match engine and possibly the quality of my players. Gyan is no David Villa ;P

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

This is a really awesome and consistent tactic. I'm seeing a few comments about the amount of missed CCC's and to be honest with you I can't say I can fault the tactic there. I have seen it with scores of downloadable tactics and my own created ones, I personally believe that the match engine is to blame for the unusual level of missed CCC's that we are as players experiancing.

Kudos to you XeNoNF50, you have made a really awesome tactic and I love the way it plays.
I was playing as Aresnal and RVP loved playing as the AMR he played 6 and scored 14 goals from that position!!

Thanks a lot mate. And 14 goals in 6 games is just wow from the right winger position! Much better than what I've achieved. Glad you like it.

Started unemployed and got the Terek job as they were down in 13th place and had sacked their manager I think(and a cool 7.5 million transfer budget!). Won my first 4 games 2-1 which was random lol but still impressive.

I have suffered 2 losses, a one nil home defeat to Zenit (no disgrace there) and a bit worryingly a 4-1 away defeat to Anzhi. I also drew 0 - 0 away to CSKA Moscow which was a great result.

Still, I'm very impressed with this tactic and hopefully the new signings I've made will strengthen the squad. I have to say also that the possession this tactic provides is brilliant and the bulldozer approach most definitely works. Looking forward to moving into my new 30000 seater stadium next year and challenging the top 2!

Its early days to say this is the best tactic I've used (I've tried zero sea's, BROB's unbeatable and a few others) but it certainly has the potential. I think having a really mean defence will compliment this tactic as I have been conceding almost as much as I am scoring which is never ideal. Like I always say though, never judge a tactic until you have the correct players and fluid on match prep bars.

Well done mate.

hello xenonf50

Your tactics is very suitable for me,thank you.But I have a question to ask you.your tactics(v2.1) team instructions have tick use playmaker,which role suitable set to playmaker 2cm or amc ?

hello xenonf50

Your tactics is very suitable for me,thank you.But I have a question to ask you.your tactics(v2.1) team instructions have tick use playmaker,which role suitable set to playmaker 2cm or amc ?

although I have got it ticked I do not use/set any playmaker

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Xenon

are you still testing with Bayern as well?

Steve

yeah I am. The new version does not seem as consistent as previous versions of the tactics though. Don't think I will release it.

Okay. I'll continue with Messi as AMC. What is AMC natural role. What role did you set up for AMC before converting to classic?

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

It's look awesome but at the same time 9ccc's and only 3 goals. Hmmm....

i had a game in ECC with Leverkusen....but i don't remeber the oposition...Arsenal or Barcelona ... same 9 CCC and 1 goal in 90 min...anyway greatest tactic that i tried ... good job Xenon

Xenon

Shame to hear your not going to release new tactic.

After using both versions of your tactic, it is clear to me that V.1 is the best of them both. You conceed alot less and still score roughly the same.

Steve

Great tactic; love it mainly because of its domination and chances created. I am Roma currently and my best result so far is a 4-1 win at home to Barca, as I went down to 10 men inside the first minute but still spanked them

Great tactic; love it mainly because of its domination and chances created. I am Roma currently and my best result so far is a 4-1 win at home to Barca, as I went down to 10 men inside the first minute but still spanked them

thanks a lot. Very nice result, I find that the tactic ain't that bad with 10 men either!

Very good tactic,it's better as the potential perfection and 4-5-1 Matadeiro

I have great results with barca
good work!!!^^)

hi, bit new to all this downloading tactics. whenever i click to download file. it comes up with find or save. (and no open). so i save it and cant seem to import it onto the game. can anyone help me with this??

thanks a lot. Very nice result, I find that the tactic ain't that bad with 10 men either!
Yeah, your definitely right about that. Always take off the AMC and it works a treat

Little annoyed now, lost the 2nd leg against Barca 4-0... But I have to say this tactic is very very good

Last edited:
hi, bit new to all this downloading tactics. whenever i click to download file. it comes up with find or save. (and no open). so i save it and cant seem to import it onto the game. can anyone help me with this??

Save it to the desktop, in the game go to Tactics, Manage tactics, Import, where it says LOCATION, find DESKTOP and you should see the file. Select it and then you will be able to choose it in the game.

Hi XeNoN,

Im pleased with your tactic, but I have dilemma, and because you are creator maybe you can help me.

Playing with Barca.

Squad (from left to right): Valdes; Maxwell-Sakho-Pique-Alves; Mascherano-Xavi; Lisandro Lopez-Messi-Iniesta; Villa

I would like to play Messi as ST, Villa AMR and Iniesta AMC. Because Villa has a lot saved shots which ones I think he should score, of course he cant score everything (He scores more than 38 goals each season in first two seasons). On the other side I have Messi who is, for me, perfect AMC, intelligent, creative, good passing, finishing, composure. Ive tried to play him as ST and he I think he is better than Villa. My concerne is if I play Messi as ST and Iniesta as AMC, that Iniesta cant score like Messi because of his low finishing.

So, give me some advice!

I prefer you to get Pastore, teach him place shot and try killer ball. Play Messi as striker, Pastore AM, Iniesta Left, Villa right and ur team will become a monster. That's wat i did and just beat Real Madrid 6-2 with Messi scored a hatrick, assist 2, Pastore score 2 and 1 for Villa.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Hey XeNoN, i got a question for you. Our team easily conceded when opponents play counter attack so should i untick play offside?

Hey XeNoN, i got a question for you. Our team easily conceded when opponents play counter attack so should i untick play offside?

I don't know ;) I've only ever used play offside and my defence does well

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

which tactic is better...v1 or v2?

It's hard to say, there isn't much difference between them. The defence in v1 is slightly better and the attack in v2 is slightly better. I use v2.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Very good tactic,it's better as the potential perfection and 4-5-1 Matadeiro

I have great results with barca
good work!!!^^)

thanks a lot, I'm glad you're enjoying it

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

I suppose this tactic works non-league too! Two teams in same non-league division and I battered them. Note they scored from a header and a long shot though. Non-league defenses are pretty bad!

newportcovwrexhamstatsm.png