Yossi Benayoun seals Chelsea switch

where will he fit in, with essien and mikel fit, we wont need him?..

Do you watch football? He is not a holding midfielder, he is an attacking midfielder who can play out wide. He will probably be on the bench and come in when Lampard is injured or can't play.

Do you watch football? He is not a holding midfielder, he is an attacking midfielder who can play out wide. He will probably be on the bench and come in when Lampard is injured or can't play.

Do I watch football? STFU, trying to be intelligent.

Was he was right, they are different players, it is like comparing Gary Neville to Paul Sholes. different positions,

I wouldn't go that far, Benayoun has been known to play all over midfield.

Do I watch football? STFU, trying to be intelligent.

Ok then, I was just wondering why you was saying he won't fit in because you have Mikel and Essien who play in totally different positions to Benayoun oO)

I wouldn't go that far, Benayoun has been known to play all over midfield.

Aprt from DM like essien, if Chelsea have brought Yossi to play DM type role, then quite frankly they are fuked, if they've brought him in, to replace Joe cole and to be a squad player, then have done alright.

He could, but has never for 'Pool play in CM, but he's the type of winger whom drifts and will be in CM for a while

Basically Reganator, it would be like Arsenal signing Joe Cole to play as a holding midfielder.

He could, but has never for 'Pool play in CM, but he's the type of winger whom drifts and will be in CM for a while

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

Basically Reganator, it would be like Arsenal signing Joe Cole to play as a holding midfielder.

Benayoun and Joe Cole are different players. Cole plays central mid, and Benayoun plays all over the middle of the park.

Benayoun and Joe Cole are different players. Cole plays central mid, and Benayoun plays all over the middle of the park.

Your right they are slightly different but no Cole doesn't play 'central mid', he plays attacking midfield or on the wing and Benayoun plays in the same positions as Joe Cole, I was just wondering why you was comparing Benayoun to Essien and Mikel.

oh my god :(. that's a worse signing than Sheva was :'(

oh my god :(. that's a worse signing than Sheva was :'(

im sorry but chelsea can never make a worse signing then him and he ahsnt even played for us yet how do you know he will turn out bad ?

Your right they are slightly different but no Cole doesn't play 'central mid', he plays attacking midfield or on the wing and Benayoun plays in the same positions as Joe Cole, I was just wondering why you was comparing Benayoun to Essien and Mikel.

For one, Joe cole for chelsea, last season and numerous times before, he played, as you like to put in quotation marks, central mid, with drogba, anelka and malouda at the top of the pack. And secondly, I never compared him to either Essien or Mikel, I said when they are back, where will he fit in..

im sorry but chelsea can never make a worse signing then him and he ahsnt even played for us yet how do you know he will turn out bad ?

because he won't play, and we'll have to pay 8 million for a benchwarmer! I'd keep Joey Cole.

because he won't play, and we'll have to pay 8 million for a benchwarmer! I'd keep Joey Cole.

why keep someone that will most likely be injured all season and im sure benayoun wil get his chance and lets hope he takes it

If you don't want him, we'll happily keep him, hasn't he scored against you before?

eople slagged off javier hernandez beore he even kicked a ball for utd

ithink he did score against us maybe in that champions league draw 4-4

Nope. Aurelio, Lucas, Alonso, and Kuyt scored.

Don't rate Benny to be honest, the reported 7M seems a bit too much aswell.
Would keep Joey over him anyday.

eople slagged off javier hernandez beore he even kicked a ball for utd

i know its stupid you cant really judge how a player will do at a club until you have seen them play their for atleast a year