Yossi Benayoun seals Chelsea switch

I honestly don't understand why half the people on here don't rate Benayoun....He's a quality player!

For one, Joe cole for chelsea, last season and numerous times before, he played, as you like to put in quotation marks, central mid, with drogba, anelka and malouda at the top of the pack. And secondly, I never compared him to either Essien or Mikel, I said when they are back, where will he fit in..

In a more attacking role, it's not that difficult to understand :S

I think benayoun was one of if not liverpools best player this season, hes lively, very good passer and linked the midfield to the attack well

i know its stupid you cant really judge how a player will do at a club until you have seen them play their for atleast a year

True and i wouldnt slag off benayoun imo he is a brilliant player and pool are loosing a really good player he is proven that he is premier league and even champs league standard too bad he is going to Chelsea :p Only Joking!!!(A)

Benayoun played central midfield last season? Are you sure about that?

How about I ask the same question you asked me?
Do you watch football?... If you do, then, Mr.Intelligent, you answer that question, cos I'm a little bored of this debate now.

How about I ask the same question you asked me?
Do you watch football?... If you do, then, Mr.Intelligent, you answer that question, cos I'm a little bored of this debate now.

I am not saying I am any more intelligent than any other person on this website, all I was questioning was how you could say Benayoun won't fit in because you have Essien and Mikel? And, no he never played central midfield last season, not that I know of anyway.

At no point in any game last season did Benny play central midfield.

He played on the left, he played behind the striker and he played on the right.

Ancelotti and Benitez are very similar tactically and how they like their teams to play so he should slot straight into Chelsea's system and his wage packet will probably mean that he'll be happy to be a squad player there.

Liverpool have denied any sale of Benny

It's been on the cards for a while mate - rumour is that Yossi has yet to hand in a transfer request and the fee is yet to be agreed. He's made it plain he wants to go to Chelsea though and I can't see him staying.

Good signing in my opinion. Can't imagine seeing him in a Chelsea shirt though. oO)

I heard Babel is next but then again BBC Sport Transfor rumors reported half the squad leaving including Stevie G, A.Aqulani, Torres, Agger, Degen, Mascherano and more so am not believing them even if they are rumors

I for one will miss Yossi :'(

Good Look to him at Chelsea doe :)

At least Agger has commited to 'Pool, even though it looks like a complete reshuffle of our team, with benny, Mascha, Aurelio, Babel,Degen, Riera all seem close to leaving :/

I think it's a bad piece of buisness by Chelsea. Bringing in Yossi for money when he is just as good as Joe Cole whom they showed no desire to keep. If anything, Joe Cole is better.