Questions:
V2 gets more players stamina than V1, right?
Poacher could be an option instead CF?

Thanks...

Christian

Thanks for response mate.

Ok, my verdict is that the tactic produces quite good results but doesent look good at all...

The IF and the wing backs are the only positions working.

The striker is not involved at all, i had Lewandonvski scoring 6 goals in 28 games.. There are so many missed passes and the wingers just get stuck in the edges. CM`s get horrible ratings and i really dont understand why to play narrow with slow tempo! I get stuck in the middle in the oposition Box and 99% of all shots are blocked! Very very few CCC.. Id say i get on average 5-6 yellow cards pr game.. also to have 2 ball playing center backs doesent seem to work very well, noone seems to do their defensive responebilities.. I dont know mate, seems abit messy to me..

Like i said, decent results, won the League With United easy but 2nd season was just a nightmare, ruined my night!

Christian

Thanks for response mate.

Ok, my verdict is that the tactic produces quite good results but doesent look good at all...

The IF and the wing backs are the only positions working.

The striker is not involved at all, i had Lewandonvski scoring 6 goals in 28 games.. There are so many missed passes and the wingers just get stuck in the edges. CM`s get horrible ratings and i really dont understand why to play narrow with slow tempo! I get stuck in the middle in the oposition Box and 99% of all shots are blocked! Very very few CCC.. Id say i get on average 5-6 yellow cards pr game.. also to have 2 ball playing center backs doesent seem to work very well, noone seems to do their defensive responebilities.. I dont know mate, seems abit messy to me..

Like i said, decent results, won the League With United easy but 2nd season was just a nightmare, ruined my night!

But Runeaa, why don't think logical and implement all the tweaks like playing wide, chose other roles for CM's, CD's, etc? For example, playing with two box to box isn't the option as the whole balance in the team
is awfull then. These B2B will run from box to box and every ball that get shoot away from a cross isn't for the B2B midfielders. Playing wide makes you give more spaces in midfield for the opposition and a low tempo is get more accurate passes because of the direct risky passing. So, there is no other option. V3 is a more shorter and mixed passing tactic, so you could use that if you have so much awfull passes.

I always look for a tactic that can overachieve and not for a predicted 1st team. That's my mission about creating tactics. And I just hope it does work for the better teams, what is likely to work most of the time!

With this tactic, the team break in second half.. I demolished the oponents on first half but in second i have a lot of problems

3 games - 11 goals and 4 against all in second half

I'm gonna give this a try with my Juventus save season 2. I'll use V1 and will post when I have played a few games. Hope this thread picks up again as I was enjoying it and its gone a little quiet now.

With this tactic, the team break in second half.. I demolished the oponents on first half but in second i have a lot of problems

3 games - 11 goals and 4 against all in second half
What do you think the problem is? Condition? I haven't experienced this. You can try to set the CM's at support, mate. Or the wingbacks.

ChristianEriksen
In v2 striker in the DLP is it okay? Or leave the CF?
DLP is okay :)

So noone is saying which is better to use then ??
Can be different for everyone. Just put both in your tactic sloths and find out what is working best. There isn't such a big difference between both. Even the same tactic can curn out into a whole different season for two people. ;)

ok which one is the inside forward one ?
V1, V2 and V3. Because you can manually change the Wingers to Inside Forward ones. But the results from post #2 are with two wingers and not IF's. So, I can't guarantee superb results with IF's, but I can with W's. Have a test and let me know how it goes!