ty for everything after 17 league games i had 13L 3D 2 W... now i started with ur tactic i already have 3 straight wins! gonna post when i finish the season!

Which OI do you use with v2? original, AMC or the one at the bottom of the OP. Thanks

.......... Sorry Christian i think i can't share the result at least for the save i had with Las Palmas as my computer got crazy and needed to restart my PC ******* windos 10... just had to reinstall everything :( but hope my half season review helped.

.......... Sorry Christian i think i can't share the result at least for the save i had with Las Palmas as my computer got crazy and needed to restart my PC ******* windos 10... just had to reinstall everything :( but hope my half season review helped.
****! Your half season review worked definetely for me. Hope you can start a new save and share your results!

View attachment 1047202View attachment 1047203

My twist on V1, I use it in the big games, Was 2-0 up on 60mins, so dropped the D-Line back and hit counter (they scored just as this came into effect) dominated the 2nd half as well. 4 CCC, 4 goals, and the last from a corner as well.

so what did you change
I wanted to score more goals so I changed the CM (s) from V1 to attack. I changed the whole pressing method in combination with the OI's for less shots conceeded. And I changed the role of the DM, but if you have a good half-back you can tweak this to the old role.