Darren Bent hands in transfer request?!?!

I suppose you could of answered that Question by what would you reaction be if Barry went to Birmingham instead of City....

I'd laugh, and say they're welcome to that snail dressed up as a defensive midfielder. ;)

XD. Same question with Milner instead of Barry?;)

THEN I'd be very disappointed, and may well call him a Judas. Point is though, they're hardly a Judas if they've gone to a non-rival club.

I'd laugh, and say they're welcome to that snail dressed up as a defensive midfielder. ;)

Barry is slow but he is doing pretty ok and playing week in week out at city.

Also, i think now when Sunderland got that much for him....they are going to buy a replacment for much less and maybe even another player. I think Sunderland can benefit from this in the long term.

Barry is slow but he is doing pretty ok and playing week in week out at city.

Also, i think now when Sunderland got that much for him....they are going to buy a replacment for much less and maybe even another player. I think Sunderland can benefit from this in the long term.

I agree but where are we going to find a quality replacement in January when most clubs dont want to lose their better players?

I think this is a blessing in disguise for Sunderland. 24m+incentives is a lot of cash. They're allright in terms of depth upfront this season with Gyan and Welbeck. They're not hard up for cash but they can have a serious crack at the 2 loan players they've brought in (Welbeck and Onuoha). Personally IMO snagging those two over keeping Bent is far better for the long term .

Sunderland really need to buy a striker soon as Welbeck is having surgery soon on his knee :S

first of all a excellent signing by Villa. Bent guarrentees you 1 thing and that is goals and lots of them. And now for abit banter with a joke.

Rumours are that Arsene Wenger has applied for the job of Aston Villa manager after he heard that their forwards are Young and Bent

Overpaid and overrated with that price imo.

Overpaid and overrated with that price imo.[/

I dont think you can say that considering your club once paid several million pounds for David Nugent and look where you are now! You should have been kicked out of the league altogether!

I dont think you can say that considering your club once paid several million pounds for David Nugent and look where you are now! You should have been kicked out of the league altogether!

And This has What to do with Nugent and Portsmouth kind Sir?

And This has What to do with Nugent and Portsmouth kind Sir?

Nothing but I just thought it was harsh to call Darren Bent overrated when his club signed David Nugent. But im sorry, I forgot Max is some kind of god round here and I shouldnt have dared to have a go at him!

Nothing but I just thought it was harsh to call Darren Bent overrated when his club signed David Nugent. But im sorry, I forgot Max is some kind of god round here and I shouldnt have dared to have a go at him!

I am sorry if you read what he said, he said "Over pirced and over rated with that Price imo" Which actually means if you can understand simple words that he isn't worth 18 rising to 24 which many seem to agree with. Max aint a got Just my Babez

I am sorry if you read what he said, he said "Over pirced and over rated with that Price imo" Which actually means if you can understand simple words that he isn't worth 18 rising to 24 which many seem to agree with. Max aint a got Just my Babez

How much is Rooney worth?

stick to the topic

Somewhat over-rated, definitely over priced

How much is Rooney worth?

More then bent, a lot ******* more, thats for sure, If your trying to then bring the stat about bents goals being 81 compared to rooney 82. Rooney brings a lot more to his game then a poacher, who has only assisted one goal in his whole sunderland career. SO find another route.

Bent has scored 1 less EPL goal in the last 3 seasons than Rooney.Who incidentally has scored two goals since March? Over-rated with his price as well?

But yeah, this is majorly over-priced - If you want an English goalscorer at this level, then unfortunately you're looking at paying a premium. And thats for any English striker/player.

More then bent, a lot ******* more, thats for sure, If your trying to then bring the stat about bents goals being 81 compared to rooney 82. Rooney brings a lot more to his game then a poacher, who has only assisted one goal in his whole sunderland career. SO find another route.

Too late, I've just gone there :p

Bent has scored 1 less EPL goal in the last 3 seasons than Rooney.Who incidentally has scored two goals since March? Over-rated with his price as well?

But yeah, this is majorly over-priced - If you want an English goalscorer at this level, then unfortunately you're looking at paying a premium. And thats for any English striker.

Look at my above Post Alex babez, and This has **** all to do with Rooney, Who incidently is worth a **** of a lot more then bent, Cause he is a **** of a lot better.