Diego Milito "Rooney is over-rated"

No problem, due to your childish and obviously personal vendetta towards me, on a website I use exclusively to upload my work I am removing rd4 skin from this website and will not be uploading the rd5 skin here. Kudos to you (H)

/facepalm

I have no personal vendetta against you, you're just being a muppet and keep posting nonsense off-topic posts even after previous warnings. What do you expect to happen?

/facepalm

I have no personal vendetta against you, you're just being a muppet and keep posting nonsense off-topic posts even after previous warnings. What do you expect to happen?

And now namecalling starts... Wow

A friendly warning would have surficed, 2 infractions isnt really necessary is it?

Just because you are an admin m8, you cannot go around treating people however you like on a website I use daily and actually rate very highly.

Last edited:
Nop, you got an infraction for going off-topic after I warned people to stay on topic.

PS. Make it two infractions.

Thats possibly the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.

thought we were discussing rooney, not infractions?

Pardon. go sit in a corner and think about what you just said. Your tryng to tell me Fabiona, Milito, Forlan, Robin " sik note" van Persie and even Didier " moody" drogba are better then rooney. Rooney is on par with Torres.

No, I'm trying to tell you they've been consistently on a higher level than Wazza over the past few years. Forlan is a good example. Rooney has been fantastic this season, better than Forlan, but Forlan has over the past few years been consistently scoring well past 20 each season.

Maybe you do have a point with Van Persie, but he was rather an afterthought. Drogba, no matter how moody he may be, is a complete tank and one that has been a star performer in the Premier league for a while now.

I reiterate that I don't believe this: I'm merely playing Devil's Advocate. I believe Rooney is one of the very best in the world too, but I do not believe the gap between him and the rest of the field is so large as everyone is making out.

No, I'm trying to tell you they've been consistently on a higher level than Wazza over the past few years. Forlan is a good example. Rooney has been fantastic this season, better than Forlan, but Forlan has over the past few years been consistently scoring well past 20 each season.

Maybe you do have a point with Van Persie, but he was rather an afterthought. Drogba, no matter how moody he may be, is a complete tank and one that has been a star performer in the Premier league for a while now.

I reiterate that I don't believe this: I'm merely playing Devil's Advocate. I believe Rooney is one of the very best in the world too, but I do not believe the gap between him and the rest of the field is so large as everyone is making out.
for rooney to be considered truly one of the best, he as to replicate last seasons form again next season, and the season after that et.c

No problem, due to your childish and obviously personal vendetta towards me, on a website I use exclusively to upload my work I am removing rd4 skin from this website and will not be uploading the rd5 skin here. Kudos to you (H)

Oh no, please reconsider? **** it Lee. How can we justify premium memberships now :(

Oh no, please reconsider? **** it Lee. How can we justify premium memberships now :(

Don't worry Kris somebody else will just upload it ;) We have a reputation to uphold don't you know! (A)

P.s your flag makes me sick.

Rooney is not over-rated, i think we all have seen what he iscapable of. All he needs is more consistency, as the sheep said, replicate this last season over and over again.

and what a stupid argument ffs.

Kaka, in the same line as Messi and Ronaldo?? He was no where near his best and had one of his worst season with form and injuries. Kaka had one good season in 2006/07, sorry he has one good champions league in 2006/2007 thats it. Nothing more than that. I'm really surprised to see so many people had Kaka as top 3 player.

One good season?

This shows consistency from a young age, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaká#Individual . Maybe not top 3 but he's definately up there with the best of the best.

Rooney is over-rated by the media, as are alot of players. There is no doubt hes a good player and potentially one of England's greatest strikers, but to compare him with Messi, who is clearly the best in the world is too far. And to be fair this 'criticism' of Rooney is preobably all mind games, because there is a brave likelyhood of England meeting the Argies in the tournatment.

One good season?

This shows consistency from a young age, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaká#Individual . Maybe not top 3 but he's definately up there with the best of the best.

Rooney is over-rated by the media, as are alot of players. There is no doubt hes a good player and potentially one of England's greatest strikers, but to compare him with Messi, who is clearly the best in the world is too far. And to be fair this 'criticism' of Rooney is preobably all mind games, because there is a brave likelyhood of England meeting the Argies in the tournatment.

You sure about that?

Agreed, he is overrated.

During this world cup he has been England biggest let down and probably worst performer. Been hugely frustrated by his touch and his passing. Always going for the spectacular pass rather than the simple lay off. His touch has been as good as Heskey.

Needs the ball to his feet, facing the goal to be able to do ANYTHING decent.

Mr. Milito.
Whatever you say, Rooney is very good footballer, one of the best in whole world.
But if You said he is so lame, show something more on today evening with Mexico ;]