I have a crush on a soccer player

• Thread starter Thread starter Montanaro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 165
  • Views Views 9K
Embrace Allah and you can have them both. Worst case scenario, one of them doesn't like it, kills you, and you get 40 virgins in paradise. Win-win.

Embrace Allah and you can have them both. Worst case scenario, one of them doesn't like it, kills you, and you get 40 virgins in paradise. Win-win.

Isn't it 72 virgins? :P

Joel, you urgently need to get of your pedestal. Plus, you are an arrogant little ******.

Hope you understand. Yw

Calm down.

Joel, you urgently need to get of your pedestal.Plus, you are an arrogant little ******.

Hope you understand. Yw

Not on a pedestal, sorry for disagreeing with you. :( My bad.

And hopefully hot. I wouldn't like 72 fat chicks bunching up on top of me.

.... I think the OP has left us LONG LONG ago.

Allah is wise. He probably picks them according to our preferences.

Just in case I'm turning muslim before I die. Hopefully they'll be hot!

Allah is wise. He probably picks them according to our preferences.

Just in case I'm turning muslim before I die. Hopefully they'll be hot!

Or they could be all men. Big joker is that Allah guy.

Dear lord, it's just a crush, stay with your girlfriend ! that is, if you are able to keep your **** in your pants, if not, you are retarded and wasted 4 four years with your GF ..

I can relate, I have a crush on a soccer player as well...Scott Parker :wub:

Don't see how a relationship is ever a waste if you've gained something from it. I like to stay positive, and outside of very short relationships there should always be positives. So no, if I do go to graduate school hundreds of miles away and have to dump my g/f, I don't think it would be a waste of time. Missed Opportunities? Sure. But I've got a bag full of other experiences in that time.

Serious thread is serious.

Where's all the 'Turn gay' and 'play deep in the hole' talk gone?

You need to talk about it on this forum because in reality you have no idea how to achieve it, nor will you ever. Needle **** ;)

Don't see how a relationship is ever a waste if you've gained something from it. I like to stay positive, and outside of very short relationships there should always be positives. So no, if I do go to graduate school hundreds of miles away and have to dump my g/f, I don't think it would be a waste of time. Missed Opportunities? Sure. But I've got a bag full of other experiences in that time.

I agree with you there, every experience, good or bad, is still an experience we all learn from. Oh and long distance never works.

You need to talk about it on this forum because in reality you have no idea how to achieve it, nor will you ever. Needle **** ;)

*cough* Who's the one getting laid every night? and who's the one fapping to Star Wars? *cough* ;)

Back