LOSC Lille Métropole - Nous Sommes Les Dogues

Man I hope Memphis is playing like that for Liverpool next year! I will be so happy if he joins but I still think Man U are favourites :(

Yeah he's been great so far, playing up front too! I think he'll probably go to Man Utd too tbh, makes more sense with van Gaal in charge.

One quick question, how do you change the name of your story on here?

West Ham v Chelsea

View attachment 273140

We're in Premier League action with a trip to the new Olympic Stadium to face West Ham United.

View attachment 273138

I'm disappointed not to have won this match but a draw isn't the worst result considering how the match went. James Rodriguez with a free kick in the second half got a draw for us in a very even match.

Bournemouth v Chelsea

View attachment 273137

We face our 2nd away game in a row as we travel to impressive Bournemouth. We need to recover from our draw at West Ham with a win here.

View attachment 273136

A horrific defeat! We dominated the game but just couldn't get through their defence and once they had the lead they just sit back and held onto it. Oscar was our goalscorer on the day and our best player by some distance. This defeat hurts a lot but we need to react, and quickly!

Chelsea v Lille

View attachment 273124

My first match against my old club Lille. This is an emotional one for me as I've really taken to Les Dogues in my time there and want them to join us in the next round of the Champions League. That being said, I have to be professional and get on with my job, which is ensuring Chelsea win football matches.

It's nice to see all of my old friends - Nolan Roux, Marvin Martin, Marion etc.

View attachment 273123

We won the game with relative ease, which I'm sure wouldn't have happened if I was still in charge at Lille, just saying! Eden Hazard scored against his old side too which was an emotional moment for him also. Next up in the Champions League I return to the Stade Pierre-Mauroy!

Chelsea v Newcastle

View attachment 272984

It's the return of a legend as Jose Mourinho brings his Newcastle side to Stamford Bridge. It's a weird one for me as I'm such an admirer of Mourinho and I thank him for leaving me with a great squad but I have to win this one.

View attachment 272983

It was a match with few dramas as we ease to a 2-0 win courtesy of Eden Hazard! He has been brilliant all season and he scored the double for us today, Cheick Tiote's red card at the start of the second half ended the match as a contest.

Watford v Chelsea

View attachment 272982

Next up is our Capital One Cup match against Watford. We are using this competition to give some of our promising stars some game time to try and impress, just like Dominic Solanke did in the last round.

View attachment 272981

We won comfortably via an own goal and an Adnan Januzaj strike. We continue in the competition as we found out our opponent for the next round;

View attachment 272980

And here's the rest of the draw for the Quarter Finals;

View attachment 272979

Chelsea v Ipswich

View attachment 272978

We finish October with a match against lowly Ipswich. We want to end this month on a high and really push on in the run-up to Christmas.

View attachment 272977

The star today was definitely James Rodriguez as he scored 2 and set up another 1. Luciano Vietto got his long awaited goal, Ipswich made it tough but we held out in the end for the 3 points!

October Overview

View attachment 272976

We're still early in the season so the league table isn't that important yet. It gets important around Christmas time onwards, we need to put ourselves in a good position come the turn of the new year.

View attachment 272975

We currently sit in 3rd, 3 points off top spot so not a bad start to the season at all.

Player stats;

View attachment 272974

Player of the Month;

View attachment 272973

Young Player of the Month;

View attachment 272972

Manager of the Month;

View attachment 272971

October results;

View attachment 272970

November fixtures;

View attachment 272969

November is a big month for the club with our final 3 Champions League group games, starting with my return to the Stade Pierre-Mauroy! We also face Man City and Arsenal in two massive games.

Just caught up with this, season going pretty well with Chelsea! Nice win against Lille too. :)

Lille v Chelsea

View attachment 272910

Here it is, my return to the Stade Pierre-Mauroy. I have been both dreading and looking forward to this game for weeks. If we can win here we will book our place into the next round so it's an important game for us. It's so nice to be back in the stadium where I made my name, I owe this wonderful club so much.

View attachment 272908

We got a hard earned draw against a very decent Lille side. Morgan Schneiderlin got the deserved equaliser for us on the hour mark. It's a shame we couldn't go on to get the 3 points but I'll take a draw all day long.

Derby v Chelsea

View attachment 272907

We travel to newly-promoted Derby County next. We need to perform better on the road in general and that starts today!

View attachment 272905

We win on the road! Diego Costa scored the winner on the stroke of half time - our 2nd goal in a minute! That quickfire double was enough to see off the Rams, despite Mame Diouf's goal in the second half.

Chelsea v Man City

View attachment 272904

A massive match against our title rivals Manchester City now. No matter what point of the season, these matches are always big and you know they can be defining.

View attachment 272903

A brilliant win in a dominant performance! Eden Hazard scored a brace again as he continues to be our shining light this season and can win games on his own. Another Diego Costa goal was great to see too, especially since they had taken an early lead from Gervinho. Willian got man of the match as he set up a couple of the goals.

Hertha Berlin v Chelsea

View attachment 272902

Our penultimate Champions League group game now and it's a trip to Hertha Berlin and the Olympiastadion - the venue for the final!

View attachment 272901

A great away performance in a match where we were probably second best if I'm being honest. Hertha really pushed us all the way but goals from James Rodriguez and Luciano Vietto secured our qualification and top spot in the group with a match to spare!

Arsenal v Chelsea

View attachment 272899

Our second big league match in a row as we travel to the Emirates Stadium. We beat Manchester City in our last league match but our away form hasn't matched our home form so far this season so we know how difficult this match will be.

View attachment 272898

It's another defeat away from home! It was a fairly even match but Arsenal got the winning goal and go away with the 3 points. I'm looking at changing my tactics for these big away games as something clearly isn't working.

Chelsea v Sporting Lisbon

View attachment 272895

It's rare in a season that these matches come along but this one is a dead rubber as far as we're concerned. We have already sealed top spot so this is a chance for some youngsters to come in and gain valuable European experience.

View attachment 272893

Yet again out of all of the players I gave a chance to, it's Dominic Solanke who stands out. He scored the winning goal which is a big thing for him, in front of the Stamford Bridge faithful on a European night. He is really pushing for the first team now.

November Overview

View attachment 271397

We're nearly half way through the season now and December is always a big month in the Premier League. Leads can be gained and titles can be lost in the fixture congestion around Christmas.

View attachment 271396

It's all very tight at the top but we still sit 3 points off Man Utd. Notable mentions to West Brom and Swansea who have started the season very well. Things aren't going so well for Tony Mowbray at Arsenal!

Player stats;

View attachment 271395

Manager of the Month;

View attachment 271394

Player of the Month;

View attachment 271393

Young Player of the Month;

View attachment 271392

November Results;

View attachment 271391

December Fixtures;

View attachment 271390

December is always manic and we have trips to Liverpool and Man Utd in a row. Plus tough games against high flying West Brom and Swansea!