Portsmouth F.C - The Rebuilding Job

Who to be!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View attachment 209687

The Challenge

So then we had no money, our form had dropped of a cliff and I was debating carrying on it was almost as if FM had given me a giant middle finger... I had spent a considerable amount of time at portsmouth and was debating what to do next.

So I decided to knock on the chairmans door

View attachment 209684

And I was like...

View attachment 209683

and he was like

View attachment 209682

So then I thought forget this I'm out I looked at derby, I looked abroad I looked at coming off fm...

View attachment 209680
Please be serious

So then I carried on first thing I did was sort out contracts I had 3 players leaving at the end of the year Adam Le Fondre, Hutchinson and someone else

anyway I let hutchinson go and gave Adam Le Fondre and the other dude a one year extension on lower wages they weren't great players but they took a wage cut so that'll do I thought.

Then I looked at my loanne's if we have any chance its with them...

Well minus that centre back I got on loan forget his name but he was **** so he was terminated.

First off Da Silva...

View attachment 209679

Result! got another loan extension hes still young and was a key player for us so far so good...

Next up Morris my top goal scorer for the last two seasons from norwich can I keep him...

View attachment 209678

Balls well What about my Savior I asked arsenal! Crowley im begging you I need Crowley

View attachment 209677

Please! Im begging you...

View attachment 209676

Not a chance...

Oh that is it! you wanna dance FM? you wanna play? this was a personal insult especially as he went on loan to fulham after granted in the prem but still ***** u serious!

This town aint big enough for the both of us and im about to open...

View attachment 209675

A Can Of Whoopass on ya

View attachment 209674

Bring it FM I got hours strike that days strike that weeks ok ok ok YEARS! of experience on ya
U wanna dance PRETTY BOY? BRING IT ON!!!

View attachment 209670

Last edited:
View attachment 209508
The Challenge Bring Pompey to the Prem with no money...

FM already got the first punch in with no crowley no morris and no money and an average squad at best this wasn't going to be easy. However I am no ordinary FM player I got this

View attachment 209506

So First off Get rid of the dead wood.. I walked into the dressing room

View attachment 209504

And I was like Chaplin, Sampietro, Burgess, Cesarini, Huntington Pucino Morrison and that AML i bought with no work permit

View attachment 209503
That gave me a bit of this

View attachment 209501

but I was only left with:

View attachment 209500
And I was like

View attachment 209499

No Squad so I had a

View attachment 209498

made a lot of these

View attachment 209497
So I could

View attachment 209495

A Squad that could end up with one of these

View attachment 209494
:)

Hope you enjoyed the picture montage my squad and team will be revealed soon!

So then Lets have a look shall we?

Quick recap over Out's

Carlos De Pena AML not bad got him on a free last year had to loan him no work permit sold 775k :)

Cesairini AMC was poor not going back to my 4-1-2-2-1 formation two wingers no amc sold 500k :) avg rating 6.67 last year oh heck

Sampietro CM I bought last year was unhappy about game time got him on a free 19 games 6.75 went back to italy got 450k

Pucino another Italian failure he was back up to faranoi very poor 20 apps 6.58 got 400k went wolves delighted

Chaplin was one of our original youngsters however he isn't good enough for championship and is an amc time to go

Finally my replacement for beanolunae the 17k guy last year cb He was actually my highest earner even on 9.76k 13 apps 6.55 I know how to pick them eh? 140k happy

and a few more on a free

Ok the exciting part INS!!!

So actually have a bit of money left but was struggling to accept deals due to high wages so i have resorted back to loans slightly :S

so First off on loan is Patrick Ekeng CM Cameroon 29, on loan from Marseille box to midfielder apparently my best CM high work rate strong quick and a whole lot of 12's and 13 in his stats :)

Bearzotti AMR Italian 22 quick good work rate and can dribble well

Bantsimba AMR 18 on from lazio quick and determined doubt he'll get that many games but solid back up none the less

Anton German CB 23 years old strong marking 14 tackling 14 my best CB but ive heard that before

Lewis Forman youngster in the reserves think was bought by staff high potential

Bus Romanian striker did well for preston (league 1) last year 41 20 goals finishing and composure 14 solid 2nd choice

Scott Sinclair yep the former man city dude quick dribbling of 16 and only on 5.5k

Dermaku Albaniain CB on a free worth 3.3m! now marking 14 strong bit slow

Lastly Johnson from preston again huh had no idea :P deep lying player maker decent cm nothing special

Anyone who wants to see any screenshots of players give us a shout!

Weirdly got some money left over so depending on from allows spending for january!

Target? prffh Ive no idea board says avoid relegation I think we'll do better than last year cant imagine us pushing for playoffs tho i miss the prem so much ^^

Oh yea get this!

Pako Ayestirain you know LFC's former assistant under rafa dunno how to spell it well he just got the LFC job after klopp got fired and get this hired Fernando Torres as his assistant!

View attachment 209390

View attachment 987727

View attachment 209389
View attachment 209387

View attachment 209388

View attachment 209386

View attachment 209385

Well Well Well this took an interesting turn!

So 3 wins out of 7 including cups not that great but not terrible I often start really well but this year I've had a lot of new faces changed the tactic so still working on team cohesion and stuff like that.

So in terms of performances The Loanee's are doing really well as is Tony Watt still early so still getting to grips with the squad altho the 18 youngster AMR i mentioned has done very well he won young player of the month!

View attachment 209388
Isnt that nice? :P

Transfers! So Sheff Wednesday came in for Beevers who had started poor and is someone I was happy to offload never done that well for me besides hes off back home how can I refuse? and got some money in the kitty and replaced with someone better see Insua above 325k for beevers Insua 200K rising to 500K if he gets 50 apps

and Delac! now this I took some time over earlier in the window a prem team came in for him naturally he wanted to leave I said he could if the money was right it wasnt deal fell through it has been a minor concern for him. And I'm assuming thats why his performances have been so poor so incomes sheff Utd who are in the championship but top he wants out I got 675k not as much as I wanted but not bad Linder his 120k replacement fingers crossed.

Also the year before this one we had some nice regens come in look at this kid! wanted by Ispwich new contract shut him up nicely

View attachment 209384Going Places so early days still hopefully we will improve :)

View attachment 209375

View attachment 987744

View attachment 209373
View attachment 209372

A solid month 3 wins 2 draws understanding of tactics and cohesion is getting there my loanees are kicking *** more so than anyone else in the team but its early days still performances are good lots of shots just need to take our chances a bit more if were going to keep on winning. Crowley is kicking *** at fulham...
Rodriguez career has come to a sad end just wasted at st etirre and Morris?

View attachment 209370
He's BACK!!! ok ok 3months but still great to see him back hopefully he can score lots and lots of goals!

View attachment 209369
View attachment 209368
Bantsimba won young player of the month again!and me and portsmouth are already on his favourite personnel!

Last edited:
View attachment 209361

View attachment 987759
Here we are again! So the Saints are marching in 4th place at the minute we've just come off a draw against hull more importantly hes fit and ready for the first since joining ladies and Gentlemen... well probably just gents if were being honest ^^ CALLUM MORRIS

Lets see what we can do!

Saints KO

9 Throw in vela long ball in saved by my keeper clears it out da silva up 2 morris across to sinclair who runs at goal shoots well wide

13 corner faranoi tries again after the initial shot is blocked comes to a counter for saints Poili to michel to akpom to sabin BAR!! cleared phew!

Da sailva throw in sinclair... MORRIS ARGH THE POST!! cleared

20: Goal kick sabin :( a few passes michel on the right cuts inside to find vela across to poli shoots blocked cleared

faraoni johnson morris sinclair back to johnson pearson close pearson close across to faranoi back across to pearson whose inside the box now has a crack! closer to the corner...

facepalm

25 bantismba pearson across to faranoi bantsimba cross cleared counter seferovic comes to nothing

28 corner da silva! ugh side netting

come on kads

MORRIS! over bah!!!

poli... runs forward in the box wide

lots of shots

Close up 2 pearson to faroni cleared counter now sabin shot blocked bantsimba

HT

48mins: Faranoi Throw in their half plays to morris loses it faroni picks it back up high cross to SINCLAIR! On the Volley smacks it at the post cleared grrrr

75mins Colback now im worried becaus I put it on key :p
Vela up to williams about half way between my box and the half way line cross comes in headed away by Haunstrup cleared away to a saints defender who crosses back into the box Linder has come out the attacker gets there first its going in... ANTON YOU BEAUTY!!! off the line still in play though theyve got it back switches it to the other side finds Locadia shoots OMG are you serious!

1-0 15mins left now what!

I gave a team talk but its no use everytime!!

I blame you SaintMotBot...

for some reason :p

View attachment 209356View attachment 209355

Haha mate - loving this. Epic picture montage by the way!!!

Some nice results there too!! Playoffs look like they could be a chance!

Haha cheers m8 Im not gonna compete with some of the amazing in depth stories on here but hopefully everyone can get a few laughs along the way :D

I see you've joined in now :P

Playoffs?

83fedf6f-7dd6-4aa9-87ec-eb7188dd35c9.png

View attachment 209189

View attachment 987954

View attachment 209188

View attachment 209187

View attachment 209186

A difficulut month for us, playing some big teams such as sheff utd and southampton and weve come up a bit short but didnt embarrass ourselves leaving us 10th in the league 4 points off the playoffs with a few more goals in the side we could have a real go at this.

So Linder my new GK has done alright with the exception of a clanger agaisnt oldham seriously there was a header at goal it bounced so slowly he went to pick it up then decided agaisnt it and just bounced in!

View attachment 209185
View attachment 209184

View attachment 209183
View attachment 209182

I mean what is that! the only loanee player not to perform is Bearzotti and given my lack of wingers I'll look to terminate his loan in january and replace him with someone else.

Defence is much better so much so were having more shots & possesion tempted to start to tell them to attack from the off!

Morris? 4 apps 2 goals hasnt set the world a light yet but with a wee bit more time who knows

Pearson, Dermaku and Le Fondre all unhappy due to getting enough game time quite frankly there just not good enough so may have to ship the out aswell

No real highlights this month im afraid just a decent win agaisnt oldham with morris and the young AMR getting the goals

View attachment 209096

View attachment 988053

View attachment 209095
View attachment 209094

View attachment 209093
So First off LFC beat man city 4-1 :D

Anyhu Lets see Carlton Morris was doing alright but got injured for 6 weeks and cos he was only on loan here for 3 months let him go back will prob re-return for him in january. Which brings me onto my current problem we cant score Sinclair is our highest goal scorer with 6...

Results arent bad infairness the game agaisnt newcastle was pretty awesome both goals coming from my wingers :p

Morale is decent and.... I will leave you on this note

View attachment 209089
They only like giving me one year extensions :p dont really mind means I can get a pay rise every time also 20k extra in the wage kitty to play with

View attachment 209088

How Many Watt's does it take to

power a light bulb?

Celtic%20Barcelona

Just one! Tony Watt

4-0 BABY! all this guy!

or

View attachment 209083
Tony Watt that is!

View attachment 209082

Sorry :p Been sitting on that joke for a while now just waiting for him

to put in a performance before doing it!

Out of interest which do u prefer light bulb or baby

bah im getting off track point is he scored 4 were in 8th and I feel like

im kicking Fm's

View attachment 209081

:p be honest did you think I was going to put a human ****?
I came close not going to lie!

anyway were doing awesome FM can suck my hairy...

you know what... I'm not googling that :p
use your

fc,550x550,royal_blue.u4.jpg

View attachment 209077

28c644ac9dec7e52d9ef9e4875741d946c6624b9ebd8941b67a84686b561d434.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 209014

View attachment 988147

View attachment 209010

View attachment 209009

View attachment 209008
Goal problem?

No more Tony Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat is kicking ***!

Player of the month, 9 goals in 13 last 5 games 8.06 He's doing so well :D

err what else Faraoni and Johnson playing well

in terms of form goals has always been the issue this year keeping with my plan A tactic on counter has allowed us to get the goals while keeping enough goals out :)

Transfer window time! thinking going to ship Norwood out maybe Bearzotti, Adam Le Fondre might bring back Morris got some money to play with is this our year to get to the prem?!?

I can't Believe nobody liked the Sinclair post! prffh fine less gimmicks and more detail? I hear you say well you asked for it!

View attachment 208918

View attachment 988257

View attachment 208912
View attachment 208908

View attachment 208906
View attachment 208904
View attachment 208902
View attachment 208900

Ok where to begin Transfers!

So scouted hundreds of players but I was reluctant to make too many changes one because I didnt want to disrupt the side and two we have four players on loan who will either need buying/replacing next year and three if we get promoted are they going to be good enough? or more importantly could the money be spent on a better player

So as a result I bought two players Adam Le Fondre left on a a free played 1 game this season was on more money than I realized all good. His Replacement Benzia! I swear thats the kid on fm14/15 who can turn into a god 500k have a look at his stats I think hes gonna be a beast

Secondly Fernandez comes in to replace norwood he wanted to leave not my first choice anymore certainly good enough for the prem got 500k happy days. His replacement is a defensive midfielder which was needed as I didnt actually have a natural one just players who could play there very well. Strong high work rate will be an asset to the side I'm hoping :P

Next form Bantsimba and Johnson take the plaudits Bantsimba is a monster 19 so quick big future ahead of him Johnson is doing well former villa player consistent, passes well gets results

Speaking of results another decent month, another manager of the month for me :) Leyton Orient the 2-1 win was a weird one they were bottom they took an early lead and after a LOT of shots finally got the winner Anton of all people 35 yard screamer

Fa Cup? rested players two goals down after 10mins made 3 subs at half time wasnt enough shame...

Bolton we were unlucky again more shots all over them very unlucky not to get a point

and a tight win agaisnt Bristol Sinclair with a late winner which puts us 4th!

6 points off villa in 1st safely in the playoffs positions and 4 points of leeds who are in second...

We shall see we shall see all is good feeling happy this one's for you m8!

Yeti.png

get it? he's a yeti! cmon had to put one in there :P

Back