Tactic Set for all teams - Great results - Patch 9.3

Because he is a DMC not a MC. Anyway, gaps in formation, referred to by your ***-man, are not always gaps in reality. Mentality is just one thing, you also have to take closing down, fwruns and d-line into consideration. This means that there can also be gaps without you getting warnings from the assman.

About the passing:- This is something that the scout sometimes provide you with information about. The same goes for d-line, sometimes the information is there, sometimes not. You can also check in the managers profile, "pressing style". During the game its very obvious how they play so I will not explain about that but the main thing in this discussion is the following......If you are certain how they play, passing, d-line...how will you make this to our advantage ?

How do I use micromanagement in-game. Have a look at the Happy hammer project in the first post. I only use One set, that is I do NOT switch between the 442 and the 41221. But I make changes in-game, switching from Defensive to Balanced, form Counter to Attack Home etc. In most games though, I do this at the end of the game

Cheers man

Just beat Barca 4-0 at home with the Diamond tactic.

Began with the Home Attacking variation then changed to the away attacking variation when they changed their tactic to a more attacking one.

Think these tactics should work wonders btw. Usually my tactic dominates the first half but because i've used it for so many seasons it doesn't do well in the 2nd half once the AI has adapted to it.

Btw which of these tactics would you recommend for a Division 1 team top of the league who should really be promoted?

Btw which of these tactics would you recommend for a Division 1 team top of the league who should really be promoted?

If that is CCC1, then all set but 442 top notch and 41221 playmaker should be suitable. If having a strong( physically and mentally) then the 4411 can do wonders. Just had reports from a user over at Susie's playing with a moderately strengthened Cardiff in his first season in EPL( 2009/10)., some great results there I can tell you.

I am currently playing the 442 Diamond my self and am doing a new "happy project" 3 games are up atm. at SI

Oh, and one final tip, the Overload version can be rather usefull any many situations.Risk and reward

In a friendly or in the league ?

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Would it be possible for a moderator to ad an "s" after the word "set" in this threads name, making It " Tactic sets for all teams"..... as it contains more than one.

Cheers
league v falkirk
great tactic to start with but my celtic team flopped after about 8 games so i started with leeds and its not goin too badly

So, who woluld yo put as target man?

Balotelli or Laurito?

anyway, this tactic is awesone, double premier league with birmingham, current second 1 point under man city 20 games played,

EDIT:

Should i use 442 without target man or Topnotch; or 442 Diamond?

Best players in the team:

Akinfeev (GK)
Fazio (CB)
Piqué (CB)
Schwaab (RB) [Leaving in January, Coloccini is joining to play instead him]
Joe Mattock (LB)
Veloso (DM, MC)
Yermolaev [Regen - World-class midfielder with 21 years] (MC; AMC)
Richard Vlcek [Regen - Worderkid - Good stats, better than marquinhos] (MR; ML)
Marquinhos (MR; ML; FS/TS)
Balotelli (FS; MR/ML)
Laurito (TS)

_______________--

download link for 442 diamond doesn't work

Thanks

Last edited:
anyway, this tactic is awesone, double premier league with birmingham, current second 1 point under man city 20 games played,

EDIT:

Should i use 442 without target man or Topnotch; or 442 Diamond?

download link for 442 diamond doesn't work

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. If things are working I really see no point in changing sets, but I think the 442 NO Tm would suit your team very well
.( presume you are using the 442 semi target man)
Just tried to download link, seems to be working. Try the other links from zshare/ to the others sets), is it a problem for you with that host ?( country specific) Just let me know and I will put it up on fielfront

Changed my mind at the last minute, going to try it in Germany with Wolsburg

Changed my mind at the last minute, going to try it in Germany with Wolsburg

Then I have another tip. Us ethe FCR to man-mark the DMC in the, in Germany ever so popular, 442 wide Diamond

Thanks for the feedback. If things are working I really see no point in changing sets, but I think the 442 NO Tm would suit your team very well
.( presume you are using the 442 semi target man)
Just tried to download link, seems to be working. Try the other links from zshare/ to the others sets), is it a problem for you with that host ?( country specific) Just let me know and I will put it up on fielfront

I was using 442 semi target man.

I tried now the link and seems to be working, yesterday it said that the link was broken.

edit:

Wow, 442 No TM is simply AWESOME

3 matches played..

VS Barnsley 4 - 0
VS Tottemham 6 - 0
VS Manchester United 2 - 0

Last edited:
Wanted to give your tactics a good use to see how your theories play out so I'm using the Diamond version in my current game as it specifically says strong TM and I have Cardozo (fastest striker atm is 14 hence Run Onto Ball tactics arn't so good).

First game I implemented it was against Portsmouth, who were using the dreaded 4-1-2-2-1 formation with 4 defenders, DMC, 2MC, AML+AMR, ST which always causes problems. Away, 10degrees C, Dry.

Started with Balanced, saw was giving them to much time infront of defence so switched to Attack Away which was much better, especially with Couch posing 0 threat behind my defence.

First goal was probably the best passing and movement play i've seen my team do, interchange between TM and AMC about 30 yards from goal before a through ball for my RM (Santon) who whipped in a cross for Alves to poach.

After half time Portsmouth changed to 4-4-2 and brought on a quick attacker to complement Couch, this caused the Attack Away problems as the strikers pace was much better than my defenders. I switched back to Balanced and was better but still had problems with balls behind my dline. Portsmouth scored not long after half time, Couch from a corner so I don't blame the tactics (was while I was changing).

Finished 1-1, which i'm happy with, Portsmouth are 4th and my players were tired due to schedule, at the end the game in the last 10 mins I went to Home Attack and it was end to end stuff, if my players were a bit fitter I think we would of taken it.

Really happy so far, having AMC and DMC appears to work much better than a flat 4. Next game is Wigan who are 17th so should be a very different game.

Last edited:
Would you like to include what version you used ?

lol, sorry, i forget

I used this version

442, not using a target man (final version), Download Link 1.... Download Link 2

My line-up with Birmingham (In december 2012) was.

GK: Igor Akinfeev
CB: Federico Fazio
CB: Gerard Piqué
LB: Joe Mattock
RB: Davide Santon
MC: Alexandr Yermolaev (Best player of the year [regen])
MC: Miguel Veloso
MR: Richard Vlcek (Wonderkid Regen)
ML: Marquinhos
ST: Mario Balotelli
ST: Federico Laurito

Why i'm using Birmingham?

i not support them, i selected them because i wanted a strong championship side.

Last edited:
well done im gonna usin it with rangers as i dwnload the british super league 2 put us in the epl

lol, sorry, i forget

I used this version

442, not using a target man (final version)http://www.zshare.net/download/5697167467371392/

Yes, you wrote that in your post( what set you used). I was more refering to what versions you used in the different matches. Attack home, counter, control etc ?

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

well done im gonna usin it with rangers as i dwnload the british super league 2 put us in the epl

Looking forward to your feedback

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

Wanted to give your tactics a good use to see how your theories play out so I'm using the Diamond
/..../

Really happy so far, having AMC and DMC appears to work much better than a flat 4. Next game is Wigan who are 17th so should be a very different game.

Looking forward to your feedback. Don't forget to monitor the man-marking of the AMC. If the AI, as in the Pompey game, change formation,man-marking is often screwed up and need to be done by selecting "specific man-marking".

Also have a extra look at your wingers feet. If you see an advantage to gain from setting the crossing differently then do not hesitate to do so.
Example: If the AMR is left footed and have excellent crossing skills(dribbling and acceleration included), it could be good to set his cross aim towards Target man and from deep.

I've used 4231 for 2 seasons now, and wot i found out was at the first 10 games, the newcomers always perform very badly, and especially when major players leave the team.. i conceded 30 goals and only got 7 goals.. after that my team just went on fire. scoring 57goals only conceding about 17. different variants had to be used in a game tho.. i start with balance then alter when things change. latin american forwards seems to do better than europeans and asians. anywayz great work. i also set 1 of my MC as playmaker. also i focus passing down the flanks.. and get the AML/R short pass to the box..

Absolutely brilliant tactic, I embarassed Rangers 5 - 0 with Celtic. Had the ball all game long, McDonald is a magician in this formation, 442 top team control.

Unbelieveable!

CelticvRangers5-0.jpg

Back