Excellent story and very well written. Only found it today so have spent the afternoon at work reading through it and as a Spurs supporter it makes me want to get back on the PC and play FM10 again. Keep it up.

great story mate, I recommend taking a look at Miles Addison, turns out a gem in the future.

Once again a beautiful story you have here. Your defence is letting a few though. Have a look at Fazio he is a rock at the back.

March

With Tottenham still performing inadequately within the league and on the brink of crashing out of the European Champions League Martin Jol has a whole lot of work to do. This month will determine whether Tottenham's campaign will be successful or not. Tottenham still remain in the F.A Cup aswell and will look foward to their cup games as they seem to play better in these game.

6th March 2011 - 15.00pm

goal.png
Inrahim Afellay (45)
goal.png
Yoann Gourcuff (52)
goal.png
Peter Crouch (75)
yellowcard.png
Javi Martinez

Man of the Match -
pitch.png
Joe HartView attachment 105130

Blackburn were simply outclassed in this match which saw Tottenham display probably their best performance of the Season. Joe Hart who has come under recent criticisim played well in between the sticks for Spurs and saved well when he was needed. Jol seemed relaxed on the sidelines and was even caught smiling.

9th March 2011 - 19.30pm

View attachment 105125Real Madrid (5) 2 V 0 (2) TottenhamView attachment 105130

goal.png
Gonzalo Higuain (65)

goal.png
Mikel Arteta (87)

yellowcard.png
redcard.png
Lassana Diarra

yellowcard.png
redcard.png
Javi Martinez

Man of the Match -
pitch.png
Giovanni Dos SantosView attachment 105130

Tottenham go crashing out of the Champions League due to the hands of the mighty Madrid. Real dominated the match which they were highly expected to do. Playing at home and having the confidence of a 3-2 lead over Tottenham ensured that they played in style and deservedly won the match. Tottenham fans left upset but deep down knew that beating Real Madrid is perhaps a task too early to ask for from Martin Jol just yet.

15th March 2011 - 12.30pm

goal.png
Tim Cahill (2)

goal.png
Leighton Baines (17)

goal.png
Ibrahim Afellay (40
)

yellowcard.png
Phil Jagielka

Man of the Match -
pitch.png
Leighton BainesView attachment 105122

So again Tottenham display another lacklustre performance which will sure disappoint the fans. They have already had to endure an emotional exit in Europe and now another loss to contend with. It seems Tottenham are throwing their season away. It didn't take long for Tim Cahill to seize a lost ball from Tom Huddlestone and worm his way through the defence and score a brilliant chip. Leighton Baines then scored from a corner kick, leaving Ibrahim Afellay to grab a consolation goal just before half time.

21st March 2011 - 17.30pm

goal.png
Jermain Defoe (22)

goal.png
Emmanuel Adebayor (25)

goal.png
Carlos Tevez (45)

goal.png
Emmanuel Adebayor (62)

yellowcard.png
Javi Martinez

yellowcard.png
Ibrahim Afellay

yellowcard.png
Nigel De Jong

yellowcard.png
Sebastien Bassong

yellowcard.png
Aaron Lennon

Man of the Match -
pitch.png
Emmanuel AdebayorView attachment 105128

High flying Man City stuck the knife further into Tottenham Hotspur as they slickly defeated Spurs in particular fashion. Emmanuel Adebayor scored two great goals running from the half way line and chipping Joe Hart who once again this season could have done better to stop the goal. Roberto Mancini gleamed as he saw the sinking ship which is Tottenham Hotspur sink even further into Premier League dispair.

27th March 2011 - 15.00pm

goal.png
Peter Crouch (36)

goal.png
Nikola Zigic (48)

goal.png
Javier Hernandez (74)

goal.png
Peter Crouch (84)

goal.png
Peter Crouch (90+4)

yellowcard.png
Tom Cleverley

Man of the Match -
pitch.png
Peter CrouchView attachment 105130

Tottenham were maybe waking up to the alarm bells ringing inside the club at the moment. For them to win this match might just save their season and propel them to their seasons objective which is to qualify for the Champions League or at least minimally the Europa League. Peter Crouch was Tottenhams hero as he scored a supreme hattrick.

Shortlists for awards

fm-base_logo_small_bigger.png

Tottenham Hotspur have put up shortlists for Player of the year and Young player of the year on popular football crazy fans website Fm-Base.com. Tottenham will then announce the winner of both catagories at the end of the season. Players such as Yoann Gourcuff, Peter Crouch, Nicolas Lodeiro and Javi Martinez will be shortlisted and each will hope to gain the most votes...

Player Of The Year

Peter Crouch
Yoann Gourcuff
Gabby Agbonlahor
Jermain Defoe
Ledley King
Sebastien Bassong
Aaron Lennon

Young Player Of The Year

Jamie O'Hara
Ryan Shawcross
Gareth Bale
Javi Martinez
Giovanni Dos Santos
Tom Cleverley

Javier Hernandez who isn't a Tottenham player can not be selected as he is not a fully fledged Tottenham player... as of yet. He may be purchased depending on performances.

Peter-Crouch-Tottenham-v-Olimpiacos_2345652.jpg

Crouchy up for award

Football_-_Premier__342825t.jpg

Has Cleverley done enough to win your vote

Last edited:
Unfortunate against Real Madrid, good luck with the run in the league.

Thanx Frutty... Guys you can vote for who you think should win the awards. Its a bit interactive. Hope you enjoy.

Here it goes, mate. :)

Player Of The Year

Peter Crouch
Yoann Gourcuff [X]
Gabby Agbonlahor
Jermain Defoe
Ledley King
Sebastien Bassong
Aaron Lennon​

Young Player Of The Year

Jamie O'Hara
Ryan Shawcross
Gareth Bale [X]
Javi Martinez
Giovanni Dos Santos
Tom Cleverley​

Cheers... I Think Bale will have a few votes. I hope Cleverley gets a few he's done well and has kept Kranjcar on the bench recently.

Brilliant story mate.. and being a spurs fan makes it even better.. :)
oh and my votes go to Lennon and Bale,
good luck with next season.

April

The penultimate month of the season and it's about time Tottenham started winning games consistantly. With the previous months scattered with inconsistant results Jol will want to end the campaign on a run of good form, at least that way he can take something positive into the start of next season along with an evaluation of this topsy-turvey campaign.

3rd April 2011 - 15.00pm

View attachment 105365

View attachment 105375Tottenham 2 V 1 StokeView attachment 105366

goal.png
Javier Hernandez (12)

goal.png
Gabby Agbonlahor (50)

goal.png
Tuncay Sanli
yellowcard.png
Danny Pugh

Man of the Match -
pitch.png
Javier HernandezView attachment 105375

Tottenham pleased the home fans with this win. Loanee Hernandez scoring the first goal which flew in off the up right. After he scored the Tottenham fans sang "Levy, Levy sign him up". Seems he has made quite an impression on the Spurs fans.

7th April 2011 - 12.30pm

View attachment 105376

View attachment 105367

View attachment 105375Tottenham 5 V 4 LiverpoolView attachment 105368

goal.png
Jermain Defoe (3)

goal.png
Peter Crouch (15)

goal.png
Gareth Bale (35)
goal.png
Peter Crouch (41)

goal.png
Manuele Biasi (45+3)

goal.png
Joe Cole (46)

goal.png
Jermain Defoe (83)

goal.png
Javier Mascherano (87)

goal.png
Fernando Torres (88)

Man of the Match -
pitch.png
Peter CrouchView attachment 105375

A NINE goal thriller! Yes nine. A match which looked like anybody and everybody would score. Luckily for Tottenham they scored just one too many for Liverpool to catch up. Even after a late surge from the Reds. Peter Crouch played well and scored from two headers, utilising his height advantage well. Both managers looked nervous on the touchline but it was Jol who blew a hugh sigh of relief after the full time whiste as Spurs took all three vital points.

11th April 2011 - 12.30pm

View attachment 105369

View attachment 105375Tottenham 2 V 2 West HamView attachment 105370

goal.png
Javier Hernandez (20)
goal.png
Javier Hernandez (22)
goal.png
Andreas Ivanschitz (25)
goal.png
Lucas (90+1)

Man of the Match -
pitch.png

The Man Utd boy does it again or nearly does. Javier Hernandez scores two goals in two minutes and should have completed his hattrick late on and would have done if his third wasn't unjustly given for offside. His pace carried him past two defenders and he slotted home neatly only to turn to the lineman and see his flag raised in the air. Jol was fuming on the sidelines and words which shall not be repeated slipped from his mouth. Two points dropped as West Ham valiantly fought back.

17th April 2011 - 15.00pm

View attachment 105371
View attachment 105372Blackburn 3 V 4 TottenhamView attachment 105375

goal.png
Javier Hernandez (11)

goal.png
Gareth Bale (16)
goal.png
Gabby Agbonlahor (30)
goal.png
Giovanni Dos Santos (37)
goal.png
Stephen N'Zonzi (38)
goal.png
Keith Andrews (65)
goal.png
Nikola Kalinic (73)

yellowcard.png
redcard.png
Tom Huddlestone
yellowcard.png
redcard.png
Brett Emerton

Man of the Match -
pitch.png

Another goal fest involving Tottenham with Spurs again stealing the win. With Tottenham finally finding some good fortune and form it maybe too little too late. Javier Hernandez once again finding the back of the net and Mexican team mate Giovanni Dos Santos also scoring. Gabby Agbonlahor scored a terrific volley and Gareth Bale scored from a freekick... all before half time. Blackburn turned the tables in the second half and almost drew the game level but plucky Tottenham held on.

27th April 2011 - 15.00pm

View attachment 105373

View attachment 105375Tottenham 4 V 1 BoltonView attachment 105374

goal.png
Javier Hernandez (29)
goal.png
Giovanni Dos Santos (Pen 37)
goal.png
Jack Rodwell (43)

goal.png
Gerardo Torrado (81)
goal.png
Giovanni Dos Santos (90+1)
yellowcard.png
redcard.png
Greitar Steinsson
yellowcard.png
Gerardo Torrrardo

Man of the Match -
pitch.png
Giovanni Dos SantosView attachment 105375

Tottenham continue to bang in the goals and the Mexican duo came up trumps again in this match. Giovanni Dos Santos taking the accolades for this match as he scored a penalty and a perfectly weighted half volley. Jack Rodwell also powered through the defence and was brave enough to take a battering as he headed home Tottenham's third but ended up in a heap on the floor afterwards. Usual suspect Javier Hernandez was also on target again.

HERNANDEZ MUST SIGN!!

Football_-_Premier__316534t.jpg

Hernandez has been in prolific form for Tottenham

Today Martin Jol has answered the fans pleas and admitted he want's to sign Javier Hernandez permanently. Javier (Little Pea, Chicharito) Hernandez was only signed by Man Utd last season but immediately was let out on loan where he has excelled. Martin Jol spoke to Tottenham fans at a press conference and said...

"I would be a very silly man if I didn't make a bid for Javier, the form he has been in and the wonders he has done for this team is nothing short of magical. I have and will be in touch with Manchester United to try and sign this wonderful talent. There is a clause in Javier's loan contract that if we pay £12.5M we can press on and try and sign him depending on personal terms. It depends on Javier who must want to sign for us. I will attempt to persuade him that his future lies here but the bright lights of Manchester maybe too tempting for him. I have recently spoken to Sir Alex Ferguson who said that instead of purchasing Javier that he may let us loan him for another season... we will just have to wait and see what happens".

Tottenham would like to remind fans not to forget to vote for player and young player of the season. The shortlists are on here so please keep voting... Thanx

View attachment 105391View attachment 105390View attachment 105392
View attachment 105388View attachment 105389
View attachment 105393

I hope so... My squad I think has enough depth... maybe just need a few more numbers.

Cool Story Mate, Eagerly Waiting For March, Use 4-5-1 against Arsenal, Man City and Man Utd with 1 DM, 2 CM and ALM and ARM. For Chelsea Field a 4-3-3 with a DM, A CM and ACM, A CS and Right-Striker (The position at north of RAM) and same at the left. This has worked for my previous managed team Aston Villa.

@harry-ramsey

oh ****! My Story has a very same plot to yours, although I never saw yours :(